Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

i scandalized one of my friends to the core by saying "hell" in kindergarten. when asked if i knew who was watching, i figured she must have meant santa claus, which turned out to be the wrong response

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

no, but it would be nice imo

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

all settler colonialist states are irredeemable. death to the anglosphere

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

anyway, can i get, a fuckin uh, number 6 with a diet pepsi please

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

noyes posted:

stardew valley is about farming, mine is about building habitats. it's an educational game, i'm not making it for myself

this sounds like sim life (sim earth? i forget) , or maybe zoo tycoon! id dig seeing another like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Pirate Radar posted:

Is A Wrinkle In Time the one about mitochondria, or is that A Wind In The Door?

A Wind In The Door is the mitochondria one. A Wrinkle In Time is the dimensional traveling vaguely biblical one where the solution is the power of love

• Locked thread