Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Chelb posted:

oh that's nice

i just got a REAL LAPTOP

Laptops are bad op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

True gamers, like myself, require a powerful desktop also

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

mandatory lesbian posted:

my laptop plays games pretty okay, im good with it

Bad games maybe

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Rodatose posted:

hillary clinton, having achieved political disgrace, retreats into the dense woods to live out the rest of their life in a hunter-gatherer fashion

She'll have the last laugh when society crumbles and she already knows how to live off the land

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Hillary would use Freide's great scythe

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Butt blasted, rectum ragnaroked, anal jihaded

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Now we'll finally know if avshalom is the daughter of the godhead and blessed with divine vision

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Pfft just skinny dip

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Swan Oat posted:

I shan't break the law

the law is immoral

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

you're an overpriced trap

That word is insensitive, sir

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I hate all holidays, including Christmas

Including my birthday

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Hot

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Pirate Radar posted:

Sports are about sports

"gently caress the rules I want to win" sounds like my idea of what work is

Professional sports is work

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

You need to move on

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Avshalom posted:

as far as she's concerned i was robbed of that prize, robbed! and it did me permanent damage and she will carry this injustice with her to her grave

Well you do seem damaged. And im an expert on being damaged

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Cool

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

boner confessor posted:

cities are simultaneously blasted hellzones from which african americans cannot escape the grinding poverty and gunfire as well as benighted cultural wastelands of hipster brewpubs where lazy young people spend daddy's money on $30 artisan cheeses while sneeringly deriding the working man on blogs

Yeah uptown and downtown

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Avshalom posted:

hey matoi let's start a cult

I already have a theology and myth devised

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Gin and Juche posted:

Technically my mortgage is my savings

Not when that bubble bursts again

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Guys I heard an electro swing song and I liked it.

It's... it's too late for me

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Volkerball posted:

I'm gonna assume this is like the foremost expert in the field, who's universally regarded.

lol

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Just lol if you're not a kiwi bird

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Avshalom posted:

i cannot believe leonard, captain of my titanic, was smashed against the iceberg of old age and lost to us

Actually I can believe he died of old age

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

kustomkarkommando posted:

Of course Ireland's interpretation of neutrality is not contributing troops or getting involved but looking the other way and humming quietly while letting the us move troops through its territory

We all know what happened to Belgium

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Never get between a lover's quarrel

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Volkerball posted:

my twitter feed right now is half horrible footage and news out of aleppo, and half discussions about breakfast cereal.

I like Honey nut Cheerios VB. What is your favorite?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Is this like the Nabisco boycott that totally happened?

Badger of Basra posted:

i do like cheez-its though

:yeah:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

icantfindaname posted:

I really need to stop arguing with Turkish nationalists on reddit, but they come out of the loving woodwork anytime Armenia or the genocide is mentioned on the maps board, sooo. The ones that really weird me out are white dudes who studied abroad a few semesters in Turkey and went native, which seems to be the largest block of people posting there. Like at least people from Turkey went to schools there and poo poo, they have some excuse

A lot of prominent white supremacists (i.e. professional poo poo opinion havers) got their start on a trip to another country like Japan or India. So I'm not surprised lovely politics redditers are similar

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

Really all I want out of D&D is a place to post and make fun of lovely gop ideas, Jill Stein, etc.

Sounds pretty cspamy

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Chelb posted:

keijo sounds like a really loving skeevy anime so i'm not surprised goons love it

I've seen three scenes that are hilarious in how loving stupid what's happening is. But I'm sure Queen's Blade has scenes that seem like self parody out of context, too.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Rodatose posted:

there's a giant "P" (for "Polling Station") there but then a stray breeze comes along. it blows away a piece of paper that was conceiling that it was actually a giant R, for Team Russians! the music to the internationale begins playing as the disguises for the two previously-innocent-looking poll workers fall away and they rise ascend out of the building in a hot air balloon with all of your votes captured

Exactly this, except it was a commission throwing away Hispanic votes because people with the same name
The balloon was a giant Karl Rove

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Chelb posted:

"oh yes, this is some, very good plot" furnaceface says breathlessly as he reaches for his box labeled "shame tissues"

I watch it for the economics

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

icantfindaname posted:

i don't watch titty shows but i feel like that senran kagura franchise is the original and the genuine article, and keijo is a lovely clone

I have slightly more shame than love pf mousu games so I continue to dodge that bullet.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

kustomkarkommando posted:

uh is that legit the first time you've heard that expression

I've never heard it

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

bernie sanders would have been a better pick than hillary clinton

But what if saving him from the loser stink pays off later than running him now

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Breakfast was not the correct time to check latest dad chat page

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Volkerball posted:

F1 is dying actually

cinci zoo sniper posted:

press f1 to pay respects

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

He have you heard of Rozalia Zsemlajka? I have been assured she is rad af but I can't find any info and you seem like a guy that would know minor details about red October

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

cinci zoo sniper posted:

try googling rosalia samoilovna

Thanks, friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Chelb posted:

lurkers also think i'm stupid? bwuh????

Yelling at people will make me popular

• Locked thread