Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Jerry Cotton posted:

Americans are all literally nazis. Imagine thinking a billionaire is a leftist?

Hello mods if you're American and voted for Trump or Hillary then your literally Hitlerists.

Oh word? Well poo poo I guess I’ve been on the wrong team this whole time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yeah I hope you start supporting social democracy. It will be good for you and... everyone else!

I’m not owned, I’m not owned, I continue to insist as I shrink down and transform into a Norwegian.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

what the gently caress is this mueller frame up stuff?

An extremely incompetent Twitter gently caress up tried to frame Mueller for sexual assault, very badly.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

the paradigm shift posted:

I feel that's underselling the youngest person to ever receive an sec lifetime ban

A what?

I only knew Jacob Wohl as a Twitter fuckup who lusts for Iranian blood so I dunno of anything he's done.

^ lol

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

the paradigm shift posted:

my bad everyone keeps saying sec but it's actually this hedge fund regulator nfa that gave him the ban
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jacob-wohl-teen-hedge-funder-turned-pro-trump-media-star-was-accused-of-cheating-clients?ref=scroll

lmao of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3873662

New Chat thread

• Locked thread