Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

ArfJason posted:

also i like that avatar

You are now anime like gojm. Your fate is sealed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

please don't associate me with slavering over cartoons of totalitarian mouthpieces in the most alt-right way possible

i slaver only over entirely fictional cartoon women

I fear you lost me on this. Im assuming it has something to do with the character in his new av?

I hope this show about a reincarnated slime stays wholesome and good and doesnt wander off into gross pervy poo poo like every other show in that genre.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

the paradigm shift posted:

tanya the evil is just loving great

Everyone says this but no matter how many times I try I cant get into it. :(

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Horseshoe theory posted:

USPol, USPol Thunderdome, US State and Local Politics and Trump threads should all be mashed together into one horrible abomination rather than taking over half of the D&D, in particular since they appear to cover the same loving topics at the same time.

Eh, it spreads the bad posters out so there is less trolling and dems bad bullshit happening. A single thread would collapse into a nothing matters singularity in the shape of Schumer and take the whole forums with it.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

to cook or to eat?

yes

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

tonkatsu broth ramen is my favorite to make and fried chicken sandwiches and home made fries are my favorite to eat. the chicken and french fries using kenji lopez-alt's recipes, the tonkatsu using a recipe i've cobbled together from some reddit posts and trial and error

First one sounds amazing, second one sounds boring but sometimes boring is really tasty (see: poutine).

Im terrible at making any kind of noodle dish so I trend towards chicken. I tried a few recipes with glazes but they all tasted too similar no matter what I stuck in them. So I experimented and ended up with a neat little chicken dish using balsamic vinegar and marinating some boneless chicken breasts. I dice up some potatoes and toss them in during baking and they soak up the flavour pretty well. Ive also tried serving it over rice and its pretty good that way too.

Cooking is fun. I always get sad when I meet people that live off take out and premade meals. :(

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

you stole this from manga

This implies Randler reads things other than instruction manuals for fun.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

thigh meat over breast meat any day of the week imho

and a good fried chicken sandwich is anything but boring

that's not even including nashville hot chicken

I tried thighs the first time and they didnt marinate very well.

Nashville hot chicken doesnt make up for the abomination they call poutine at the Bridgetone Arena. White gravy and nacho cheese? gently caress you, Nashville.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

incredible flesh posted:

it's legal to keep them in this state so as long as he never goes interstate for the next twenty years...

The owner or the dingo?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

R. Mute posted:

off-road dicksucking

R. Mute posted:

now with wheels, for the man on the go

How long until Randler mods this into Euro Truck Simulator?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

is it weird that the dude and the robot kind of look alike?

Scientists working as hard as ever to ruin the saying "Go gently caress yourself".

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

What the gently caress Brazil? Really?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

hey vb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47nAiz5-CPc

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Yeah no. Static-X was fun music though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w2hfi-ANGw

The Muppets On PCP posted:

he's no layne staley but okay

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

unlike pretty much the rest of the world the first time i heard static x wasn't push it but some really repetitive song they had on one of the chucky soundtracks, which i bought because it had some mediocre slayer tune i hadn't heard

iirc monster magnet had an okay track on that one, and the bruce dickinson solo tune was legit good. way better than iron maiden

Monster Magnet had a really good track on the Heavy Metal 2000 soundtrack. So did Billy Idol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGEGY3WHhQo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aio0StWsuLU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Heads Explode was on God Says No which came out before the soundtrack. That album also had Silver Future on it. Too bad the rest of it was hot trash.

I loved the PM5k song on that soundtrack.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Is that the one where he talks about getting into a lot of actual physical fights with Rob Zombie, culminating in a story about bashing him over the back with a garbage can like a WWE wrestler?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Mustached Demon posted:

All non First Nations people must go to Canada.

Canada treats its First Nations worse than you do and they deserve their land back just as much. Ship us all off to wherever Randler lives.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Not a lot of scars on it so probably pretty young.

Moose can get dangerously aggressive to humans and each other, especially in the fall.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I hate your country so much right now.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

why would you ever place hope in the american voter

For some broke brained reason I have to believe they will get their poo poo together.

I dunno, maybe I need to be on the pills I dispense every day.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

avshalemon posted:

timezones make me poo poo my pants

Do you poop on a set schedule and crossing time zones prevents you from going at the new time or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

this year the state i'm saddest about is florida. desantis was an outed white supremacist

Didnt Steve King win again too despite all the very public white supremacy poo poo he has been spewing the last few weeks? Iowa sounds like a pretty horrible state.

every year a half million chuds from the northeast retire to florida you shouldn't expect anything good to come from there

Are you including all the retiring boomer chuds from Canada in the northeast number or is that on top of it?

• Locked thread