Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eddain
May 6, 2007
Black Cat Lid is MVP for this goddamn karma grinding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eddain
May 6, 2007
So I have a medicore mid-400 ATK Lightning. I have about 60% worth of TM in moogles. What are some of the best ways to make Lightning better? Finish off my Excalibur? Get a katana and Blade Mastery? Work on Dual Wield for the next character who eventually makes Lightning trash tier?

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Mischalaniouse posted:

Final Fantasy V event is coming! 6* Exdeath, here I come! :woop:

Handy materials guide. Who should you prioritize if you have both Bartz and Exdeath though?

Eddain
May 6, 2007

AegisP posted:

At least Krile and Galuf don't have rate ups.

You say it like they aren't gonna show up 90% of the time anyway.

Is it worth pulling for Gilgamesh if you already have a Lightning/Bartz?

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Nuebot posted:

What's wrong with being a fake facebook person? Do you have something against us non-people?

Well there have been instances of fake Facebook profiles getting deleted and people losing their Exvius backup.

Eddain
May 6, 2007
Motherfucking poo poo, saw a red crystal and it turned out to be another Lightning. The next 11 draw turned out to be Noctis though so at least that chase is over with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eddain
May 6, 2007
My Noctis is finally stronger than my Lightning so I changed my Leader unit. Deleted a lot of inactives and need some more friends.

505 583 358

Still need to TM two units to stack out my Noctis.

• Locked thread