Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Cleared off some inactives and put Maxwell up as a "thank you" for the hot strats posted. Will go back to Luneth after the event is finally done:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

counterpoint:

it's arena

who gives a poo poo

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

PopeCrunch posted:

Hello chums I am runnin Edgar / Kain / WoL / Arc / Refia. Over the last few days, I pulled CoD - should I replace Kain with the green fart?

I'd replace Edgar, actually

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

big cummers ONLY posted:

Can I do the bridge thing if I'm brand new or will that be wasted energy

You might as well try; the first couple of stages might be doable.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Kronikle posted:

The exvius unit rankings just updated their list to include the new/upgraded units. I'm a little surprised that Gilgamesh is only at 11 when I was under the impression that with Dual Wield, he could easily keep up with the likes of Luneth and Lightning.

They don't rank with TM rewards included. So they're rating him without dual wield.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Kronikle posted:

That's what I initially thought, but for units like Cecil and Refia it says, "Note: Rating takes Dualcast into account." I guess that means if they don't explicitly mention it like in those cases, TMs aren't factored into the rating.

Oh well then once again we have proof that wikis are dumb as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

which one of you jokers is this

• Locked thread