Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?
Did a daily pull yesterday and got my first Rainbow...Dark Knight Cecil. So with three Arcs(one currently max level thanks cactuars) Refia and Vaan as my main team, should I drop an Arc and throw him in there or make a separate team and start making a physical team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Well crap I knew using Goons to carry me through the story would eventually bite me in the rear end. Just met Veritas of the Heavens in a place where I can't use a companion. Back to the grind for a while I guess.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Real quick question since I have both sitting around. I have mentioned before how I have three Arcs sitting around and have been working on getting them all up to snuff so I can duelcast like a madman. So that being said should I drop one arc and put in Exdeath or just keep team arc going?

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Did an Eleven draw and got a bunch a units I didn't have yet but nothing to fantastic either. Cept maybe Firion and Chizuru is start building a physical team to compliment my magic team.

Freya, Chizuru, Lumille, Maria, Celes, Firion, Cerius, Garnet, Cecil, Clyne, Mustadio

Did two more pulls with summon tickets and for 3 star Golbez and Exdeath lol.

Edit 1:I'm bad at control so the daily pull and two more more summon tickets and got another Exdeath, Sazh and Charlotte.

Edit 2:5 more summon tickets down the drain...2 Charlottes, Vivi, Galuf...and a 4 Star Mercedes.

Hey Fingercuffs fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Dec 16, 2016

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Just so everyone knows the maze does not give you credit for Exploration or Vortex quests for dailies which is weird.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

It's me, I'm the trash that pulls a Noctis on a daily pull and got Mercedes and Chiz on an 11 pull. So that pretty much my physical attack team right? Those three with Vaan breaking and Refia healing.

Edit: or should I throw Cecil in there somewhere.

Hey Fingercuffs fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Dec 20, 2016

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

So two team setup questions, first my Magic team is currently two level maxed Arc's, a 6 star Exdeath, Refia and Vaan Breaking. I have two more exdeaths sitting in backup should I bring those Exdeaths up or keep at least one Arc around?

Now for a physical team, I pulled a second Cheez so I was thinking Noct, Two Cheez, Vaan and Refia, but I've learned that apparently Noct can take of the breaking so maybe someone else instead of Vaan? Other options for this team are Cecil, Mercedes, Firion, Duane, Hayate but those don't seem like the best options out of what I have.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

PaybackJack posted:

Bring up all your Exdeaths. I run 4x and it's great.

I knew you were gonna say that, we need another 6* farming event again because I'll need mats for 2 Cheez, Noct, Cecil and now 2 Exdeath.

Edit: By farming event I meant along the lines of Karma and Gears to turn into 6* mats.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Did a friend purge got a scrub ExDeath as my leader. 782-288-032

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Man I'm such a a weird point with this, now that I have the Units I just need the gear to get them boosted. I can farm Pro with a little help from you fine folks. (Grimalkin you the real MVP). So basically to gear up to get the numbers decent other than farming for hero rings is to just wait for event/tm gear?

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

First I hope everyone here had a good-awesome holiday weekend. Now I need some help building my espers now that I'm staring to get them to their second tier. Also I was wondering what stat do Noct's abilities take from. Should I be building ATK or MAG on him?

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

I did some cleaning of in actives so anyone who wants my crappy Noctis can add me. 782 288 032

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

11 pull netted me a Dark Fina, Bartz and Mercedes. What the hell do I do with Dark Fina when I already have 3 ExDeaths.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Servaetes posted:

Use one less Exdeath?

I was under the impressions she was worse than Exdeath...but that works.

• Locked thread