Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rio
Mar 20, 2008

Oh I see. I hadn't played a while and didn't know what the locks were for - thanks. And good to know about his tm because my accessories are poo poo so I will work on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I just got Luka through the daily pull. Any reason to level her up if I have Refia already?

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Is there no name filter in this game? Also is this one of you because you got stomped.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Why don't I see Elzas in my friends list ever? Is she a bad rainbow unit or are there just not many around? I used to have her up but since I got Luneth he is stronger so although she is still on my team he is my leader now.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

My attack is roughly around 400 for both Luneth and Elza because I am a scrub and can't get my attack higher for some reason. I have been leadering Luneth since he hits harder but given that their attack is so low compared to all of you would it be better to leader up Elza? It probably doesn't matter to you guys since your units are vastly better but I have some scrubby friends too so for their sake would a harder hitting Luneth be more useful to the than Elza? I have the weapon that gives her two attacks so they both have that.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Since the egg event is still up is there a way to still get eggs?

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I just got Setzer from my daily pull - I looked him up because I remember everyone here wanting him but he won't has an A rating. Is his only use the random 77777 or 1 damage skill for high defense enemies or is there more utility to him? I don't know whether or not to level him up.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Thanks for the info. I have enough mats to max someone out and god knows when I will get a rainbow again. I was debating maxing Xon but it sounds like Setzer might be better...although the skill to steal boss buffs is appealing.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Just played a guy with five Setzers in the arena. Luckily the computer player is dumb as poo poo but that could have been a train wreck.

I got my Setzer up to the mid 80s and 6 star with all the crap I had laying around and I'm glad I did. He is pretty awesome and pulling out massive damage out of nowhere has already been super useful on boss fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I wasn't really even trying to get anything since I don't really want or need Terra so when Setzer came up on the daily pull I was surprised. Now I want 4 more to have a Setzer face roll team and I haven't 10 pulled for a long time and am actually tempted on spending money but I know it will end in disappointment like every other time I have spent money on rolling in any f2p game.

• Locked thread