Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
Thank you so much, Mylan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

AegisP posted:

Supposedly complaints from the people injecting about being banned started as soon as the announcement went up, so it seems like they've begun cracking down. But yea, those Gengi Glove ones are hilariously blatant.

please link or quote the tears

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
it's raining karma

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
When I brought Mylan's Elza, everyone was dead on the last turn but I had the auto revive skill on her. She got back up and killed Maxwell. Thanks Giant Dad Elza.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
and for a chance at fire megacrysts in case you need to make more tiger masks

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

PopeCrunch posted:

I just had the horrible realization than none of my party (CoD, Kain, WoL, Arc, Regia) can actually use the brand new baraerora spell I just made, and think I need for that loving fight in windmill town.

However, I DO have a four star Exdeath, that CAN equip it. HMMMM.

Is your CoD 6*? Omni-Veil works just as well.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

Dragomorph posted:

Is it worth saving fifty billion versions of a character if you're not actively macroing for trust masteries? I have a ton of Shantottos and Arcs based on advice that I should grind for multiples, but I'm not using an emulated version so I can't really macro it anyway, and I'm not a whale.

If you don't plan on macros and you think you'll get 20 of those units to smash together for one of their TMRs, then you probably can.. but I wouldn't recommend that.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
Blue... Faris. Time to burn a ticket. Gold.... Faris. I guess that'll save me from having to awaken her once.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
Unless it's actually needed for content, it's not really worth the time to focus LB grinding, for me anyway. Just wait for the labyrinth to be released.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
I thought you would want to skip 5* LB leveling for Cecil because of high tide

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
yup, unless you have Exdeath. 3 or 4 L&A is better for him with an Enhancer

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

PaybackJack posted:

Penelo isn't awful. She's got the potential to be good someday and her TM is not useless though most of the best attacking units can already use swords.

Orlandu. It's like not even a choice.

Her TM is for daggers :negative:

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
my first rainbow was golbez :negative:

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
#4 :toot:

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

Cartoon Man posted:

So glad to see lots of good pulls and not a in sight.

All of the bediles slithered away after seeing Baram's

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
I've had a few units at 79 and 99 that needed just under 5k exp to level up. Minitaurs were great for that since I could use a gigantuar on another unit instead.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
I got 4 charlottes out of 5 tickets and daily. Guess I'm doing dailies only now!

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
The way Gumi charges for things in FFBE is what makes me less inclined to give them money than say.. Granblue Fantasy. Surprise tickets in that game are $30 for the character of your choice and a 10 roll ticket that you can save for rate up events. $30 in FFBE doesn't even get me a 10 roll :(

MohShuvuu fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Dec 17, 2016

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
Noctis's thunder flask appears to be bugged. It actually lowers def/SPR so it does some ridiculous damage.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
our discord also has a friend codes section so you're more likely to find available spots there

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
If you have CoD, she basically does the same thing with slightly lower resists.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
I'm sure a good amount of whales also macro TMRs so if they decide to ban them, that's a lot of income going away :laffo:

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
you could always just make dummy FB accounts and link those to good rerolls

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
For those who lack mages and 5* bases, this is the team I'm running:

My only TMs are dual cast on my Refia and dual wield + MAG+30% on Exdeath. 2 turn ELT.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

Tengames posted:

So the banner characters for this event are a elemental resistance buff caster against enemies who ignore elements and just cast instant death. a guy with draw attacks who will draw said instant death, a healer who can't revive people who die to said instant death, and a tank that casts ice and wind magic against an enemy with 80% resist to ice and wind magic. GJ gumi.

but he has a sick white magitek armor!!!

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

Evil Fluffy posted:

Not just any white magitek armor, but white magitek armor piloted by one of the Garleans in FFXIV. :eng101:

I would whale for Livia and Gaius, no joke

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
I will gladly smash all Moogles into TMR powder thanks to Moghome in FFXIV.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
For those of you farming ELT and have me on your list, would you prefer:

or

Chizuru will have Diablos.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

KataraniSword posted:

Chiz is mildly less likely to fall over from the Blizzaga/Aeroga spam, yes. Getting her to chain with mages is kind of fiddly, tho.

If you're chaining phantom shadow with meteor/ultima.. the way I do it is to cast those spells, then count to 6 before firing it off. If you dual cast them, it'll chain with both at the beginning and end of phantom shadow! :) (this window gets bigger if you have dual wield on chizuru)

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
someone give Mercedes doublehand so she can wield that axe properly

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
Same. Got her yesterday and don't plan on rolling for the rest of this banner.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
I can't wait to enhance Hero's Rime to support all my beefy friend units.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

m.hache posted:

Fenrir,

Twice your noctis has eaten it on the first round of ELT Froster. Just bad luck I suppose. The ifrit makes him vulnerable to his blizzagas.

Still packs a whollop though.

do you have a strong mage? Fenrir's noctis and my Exdeath can pretty much take frostor to half health and kill all of the boxes on turn 1, effectively skipping the elemental spam and going into charging. Not even chaining firaga, just dual meteor and fire flask.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Is there a way to get noctis I'm missing? Or beast meat? I need hundreds of it...

I at least got Mercedes 4*

spend lots of money on lapis and roll! or get lucky with a single pull

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

Tiger Millionaire posted:

Can I get some team advice? Am I lacking anything here? Outside of my luneth / refia I feel like I'm really struggling to kill stuff and I don't know if it's due to gear or units.

I have an exdeath and a bartz too as 6* capable dudes if they will be a better fit on my squad.

I'd love some stacked friend units to be able to get the thorned mace if anyone has any spots. 059 594 219

Hope you have Zidanes for Dual Wield. You could probably swap out Chizuru for Exdeath if you need AoE cleat, otherwise it's a pretty decent team.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
no, but he'll have dual cast and dual cast black magic

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
I haven't had a rainbow since the FFT banner with Ramza. I've been daily pulling and did one 11 on the noctis banner.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
God bless that xmas bundle lapis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
you have a lot of good characters. I started with Exdeath and Zidane as well.

• Locked thread