Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrmanuke
May 16, 2012

Dias posted:

I know, Vortex Pro, and pray.

I thought Int was supposed to have the best sacred crystal/NRG rate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrmanuke
May 16, 2012

Dias posted:

As far as I know no one actually knows which one is best, but Pro seems to have a better yield lately.

Oh hmm. I'll give it a try. I need a bunch of them right now to get my Ingus up, hopefully in time to beat Maxwell. By the way, can anyone lend me a CoD/DKC/Elza with dual weild/600+ atk and Diabolos for the Maxwell fight? ID is 199923797.

mrmanuke
May 16, 2012

Skyridge posted:

I have 20,000 karma left and I'm not sure what to spend it on. I've already gotten the trust moogle, gigantuars, star quartz, 6* materials, guardian's authorities, summon tickets, and the sword. What's most valuable out of what's left?

Did you get the Demonic Lifes? Those seem pretty good to me.

• Locked thread