Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Twelve by Pies posted:

Wouldn't pulling for both characters and gear be a huge violation of JP gacha laws?

Valkyrie connect has both. I don't see how it would violate anything, and I imagine it doesn't since I'm pretty sure the systems are the same in JP. They're in the same gacha, so you can do a ten pull and get 2 characters and 8 pieces of gear or that sort of thing.

Despite how this may sound it's actually a much nicer gacha than FFBE's in my experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Mile'ionaha posted:

I'd wait for Dual Wield of some sort, personally.

I *DO* TM macro, and hoarded moogles for when I eventually got one. It was nice to get him 0-70% in one go.

Yeah, unless you have native dual wielders (and really, even then, for other characters), dual wield is legitimately the best single TM in the game and you may as well hold onto moogles till you can use them to unlock it. I already have a DW and I'm holding my moogles till I can use them to unlock a second

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

m.hache posted:

I don't advise doing this. It's that grey area where bans "may" be given out.

Sorta like how bans were "handed out" for the Maxwell event but 90% of this thread did it and we're still here.

It's so drat easy to run. I managed to do it in 10 minutes this morning.

I don't remember hearing about bans for Maxwell, that was around when they started banning injectors though. I actually had a similar bug beat Maxwell for me the first time, but mostly what people were doing with her was killing the app again and again (and again and again) to try and accumulate esper orbs, which is probably easier to track than the game crashing and defaulting you to a win

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Cartoon Man posted:

Chocobro.

Not necessarily because he's a great unit, but because he's on a chocobo.

Legitimately the only reason I blew some tickets on the banner, all I got for my troubles was a pile of Xiaos and a couple Clynes

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I burned out hard on this game right before the SoM event, and just in the last couple days started dabbling again. I laughed when I started the game back up and saw Orlandeau was finally getting added. Anyway I just had to post that I did my cheap daily pull, got a yellow crystal, said "oh boy maybe it'll reform into a rainbow", and then it did, then I said "no way is it gonna be Orlandeau though" and then it was. Oh boy maybe I'll get back in to the game now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Not to whine about my luck pulling my good buddy Orlandu, but boy it hurt scavenging my TMRs off Noctis. Blade mastery, Excalibur, sakurafubuki, seal of destruction, all gone to let him burn dudes down with his holy fire. I don't have the heart to move power of creation off him yet

• Locked thread