Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Drinkfist posted:

Hey Mylan can I borrow your super Elza? I wanna give Maxwell a few more tries and really need a carry.

Invite sent!

I'm so glad this was cactuar weekend, I was saving up a bunch for Exdeath's 6* but had to burn them all with the quickness to get my Cecil ready for Maxwell. Hopefully got enough again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

MohShuvuu posted:

Thank you so much, Mylan.

Hey man, grats.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

So I've been using Exdeath for the last few weeks in arena, and I also used him in every level of Big Bridge, and I just realized he was completely unequipped, both of gear and abilities, the entire time.
:ughh:

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

haha I got that guy too.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Twelve by Pies posted:

I apparently have a very lousy processor (I'm woefully ignorant about computer stuff), system info says it's Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3050 @ 1.60 Ghz, 1600 Mhz, 2 Cores, 2 Logical Processors

I guess I'll give Nox a try though.

See, I'm in the same boat as far as processors go. Except I've gone into BIOS and turned on hardware virtualization as far as I can tell, yet MEMU, NOX, and the leomoon cpu utility I downloaded all say it isn't enabled. I've spent so much time trying to figure out what's wrong, none of the solutions I've googled work for me. I've just resigned myself to trust moogles and manual grinding until I can get a better PC.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Twelve by Pies posted:

It doesn't give trust to a full team. It says it gives 10% to "all units" because it's a distinction from other Trust Moogles that only give 5% to one specific unit. We haven't gotten any of those yet.

Im kinda suprised they didn't start with those and work their way up to the 10% moogle the way they did with pots (well, burst pots at least). Like, are we supposed to be excited when they finally give out the lesser moogles?

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

gently caress dunes. Just spent a full bar of 93 NRG and the best run I got was 1 jumbo and 1 regular cactuar. Don't have anyone that I absolutely need to level anyways I guess.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Orlandeau incoming... it's officially time to panic :kingsley:

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

It's never time to panic. That's how they get you.

Sorry, can't hear you over this bonfire of disappointment I'm about to throw all my tickets into

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

1 daily + 12 tickets puts me in the Orlandeau club. :getin:

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

PaybackJack posted:

He had a Noctis too. Mylan is a cool guy, Elza was always such a cool sight to see pop up on my friends list.

oh yeah, the vending machine gave me a cup noodles for a half price pull a couple of weeks ago. Actually it was during the Type-0 part 2 banner, and it was the first rainbow since Elza, and I was like "fuuuuck, it's Queen." I had to stare at the screen for a bit when Noctis popped out instead.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Oh god, just realized I've been sharing a garbage under leveled unequipped Nichol all week instead of Orlandeau :negative: did some party organizing last weekend and forgot to switch the companion party. I didn't mean to troll, honest. I guess that explains why all the pubbie friends requests stopped.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

I noticed digital circuits and wizard stones still don't have any use whatsoever. Maybe someone should remind Gumi those things exist. Also, jesus christ, make a whistle ability already.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

I kinda wish Fryviea was time limited so I would have no regrets selling all these loving moogles of hers I keep getting once the event is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Shoenin posted:

So what exactly is the main goal for this event anyways?

Most of these collectathon ones you at least aimed for the TM. What about this?

Collect a poo poo ton of eggs, craft everything you can. Next week we get the ability awakening update (enhancements) and you'll be able to trade some of the event currency, probably rainbow eggs, for the super crysts needed to awaken powers on certain characters.

• Locked thread