Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Tall Tale Teller posted:

I haven't seen metal gods in a week, but I did just pull my first rainbow. Weird.

It was DK Cecil, so that's cool. I've got a solid team, is he worth grinding up?

His TM sword is supposed to be pretty drat good, especially for PvP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

In before Fenrir pulls double Gilgamesh on the next banner.

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

big cummers ONLY posted:

How does this game do when trying to play cross-platform? I have a new android phone that can run it but I've been playing on my ipad at home. Any issues? (can't download it and try right now because I'm not near a wireless connection)

The only problem you would have is that Lapis doesn't transfer between platforms. You can login and use your account from both platforms, but you'd have separate banks of lapis on each platform.

/\/\/\ :argh:

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

MrLonghair posted:

Oh god gumi maintenance is like a cat on a table eyeing a glass of water, it always ends up on the floor

Exclusive footage of Gumi headquarters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoUEQYjYgf4

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice
Decided to burn a few tickets to try and at least get an Exdeath.

Shadow
Gold Crystal... Panelo
Gold Crystal... Bedile
Gold Crystal... Shadow
Cyan

And.. I'm done. gently caress you, Gumi

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice
Has anyone ever run into this problem? I reinstalled Memu 2.8.6 so that I could run scripts reliably again, but now the scripts folder is completely empty and no amount of me recording operations will create a .mir file so that I can paste in the TM scripts from reddit. I've completely wiped and reinstalled Memu multiple times and nothing seems to get the scripts folder to populate.

I've also tried pasting in the scripts files from my laptop which was never updated to 2.9, but my desktop Memu won't recognize it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

m.hache posted:

As weird as this sounds can you confirm the actual directory your Memu is running from? Mine installed to funky places (E:/) so you may have 2 installs without knowing it.

Haha wow, that was it. That's so strange because I could swear I was watching it on my C drive, and it was re-populating that directory on every installation that I tried.

Thanks though! You saved me a bunch of frustration.

• Locked thread