Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

hagie posted:

Some of those release notes for the upcoming update seem really nice upgrades.

A free 10+1 (why not call it 11) pull for a week seems over the top for 2million download celebration

The 11 pull guarantees a 4* right? and with the new changes it'll be a true 4*.

I'm actually genuinely excited to see what the thread comes up with. It'll either be a week of amazing pulls, or a week of terrible sadness and quitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Got a Delita on my 11 Pull.

Neat

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Decided gently caress it. Did another 11 pull and got a shine. Burned 10 more tickets and got a Gilgamesh, 3 more shines and just some other fodder.

Sure that'll do I guess.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
What are the ideal weapons to use on Gilgamesh?

I have Excalibur, Save the Queen, Near completion on my Sakarufubai, Gungnir and can farm up a Moonblade as of this morning.

I also have Blade Mastery, Double Hand, Dual Wield to back it up.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
I should probably attempt the Dreadnaught ELT fight again and hope it doesn't crash. My second Zidane is at 90% TM. Would be nice to cap that off immediately and start grinding out a Shine.

EDIT: Should be able to do it with this team

m.hache fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Feb 24, 2017

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

turnways posted:

The old macro thread on the reddit (can't pull up a link atm, it's something like Let's Talk About Macros) already got updated to take the new UI into account; I ran the speed refill one most of yesterday and didn't run into any issues.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/?sort=new

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
I literally spent all my energy this week getting Greg to 6* via the maze.

God damnit.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Every time I see someone post their 5* pull it makes me go and pull again.

Duane, Anzelm, Medius and Edge.

That solved that quickly.

I just want the Players Choice banner to come so I can burn everything I have on it and then quit.

Sweet release.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

PaybackJack posted:

I think at this point I might go all in on pulling a Noctis off that banner. Orlandu is good and cool...really cool. But Noctis has such great utility and good damage. He's got breaks, status effects, top tier damage, a revive, an MP regen, a jump, party buffs, elemental coverage, and probably something else I'm forgetting that's good. Everytime I use him I'm just shocked by how good he is.

I'm of the same mindset.

Plus I've been hoarding tickets and lapis since loving November for Orlandu. The fact that he keeps getting pushed out just makes me want to play less.

The game for me at this point has become a dopamine slot machine and a numbers simulator via TM Macroing. I haven't done any of the story beyond getting Odin and I haven't done any of the last 2 collection exploration events.

I just love trying to hit the next ATK threshold. Almost at 800 for Gilgamesh.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Nuebot posted:

This game really needs an auto-sell option because it really sucks getting like 20+ new items every few runs of earth shrine.

The QoL updates that let things stack until 200 was a godsend though.

I'm up to 125 material slots and it lets me run for days on end now.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Cartoon Man posted:

Isn't APK injecting what gets you in trouble with their ban hammer, or am I mixing up my terminology?

Sideloading with the APK is not Injecting. Sideloading is just installing the game without using the Play store

APK injection is more or less intercepting the network traffic back to the Gumi servers and saying it should return "x" where "x" is 100 Trust moogles and a dominion ring.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
I think I'm just going to use all my tickets and lapis on the players choice banner and then just likely quit.

I realized I haven't played the game beyond daily pulls and TM grinding in like 4 weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

FireTora posted:

My last three 1/2 price daily pulls have all been Shera.

Edit: make that 4 of my last 5

My last two have been Shera.

• Locked thread