Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, that's blood. It'll get better before the show.
I didn't see anything in the announcements, but is the Maxwell trial coming back? It's cool that she's finally getting her 6*, but at the time there was no way in hell I could complete that damned thing so I completely missed out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Ratmtattat posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6hgmjx/ffbe_e3_producers_announcement_recap_615/

Some stuff coming up for the anniversary including a guaranteed 5* summon from a 10+1 pull. One time only. Starts on 6/29.

Come on Gumi, daddy needs a third Queen!

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Candlelight Virgil posted:

So what is it that makes Xon so good?

Waylay lets you steal items and gil from all enemies, which is handy for explorations. The main thing though is Twist of Fate, since it steals buffs from enemies and applies them to your team, which sounds nifty until you see the insane buffs that bosses from trials and events can give themselves and you realize Xon can steal poo poo like +999% DEF/SPR and he becomes a game changer.

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Cartoon Man posted:

Heads up. Gronoa part 2 starts on Thursday but 1/2 cost NRG for story missions doesn't start till Friday. Don't get :gumi:-ed...

I'll probably just use the half story mission nrg thing as an excuse to grind the everliving gently caress out of Alluring Winds. Too bad it's not just half nrg use period.

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

I'm really starting to feel like they nerfed the Metal God rates since everyone now has access to a 100% bonus unit. I used to see at least 3 groups of 3 a day when emptying out my NRG, now I've gotten a single Metal God appear twice since I got Maxwell yesterday. I just want to see how disgusting a 300% bonus rate looks when 3 appear, dammit. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

The vision shard giveaway would be cool if I hadn't been obsessively doing my dailies and already had Kelsus at 6*. :smith:

• Locked thread