Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shmtur
Jul 23, 2005

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Shmtur, your Lightning's Excalibur is killing me against Maxwell here.

I fixed this last night. Didn't realize I'd forgotten to swap it out, sorry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shmtur
Jul 23, 2005

So, uh, I had some lapis saved and wanted to take my chances at a Gilgamesh and, thus, dual wield. I have a Luneth and a Lightning, I've been lucky as hell already, but why not shoot for the moon! Did an eleven pull. It sucked. Did another eleven pull. Garbage. Out of lapis. Angrily looked at the store, noticed the $50 lapis purchase includes more than usual for right now, so gently caress it. Did an eleven pull.

:monocle: Four (FOUR!) rainbow crystals. I am now the proud owner of another Luneth, Ramza (did not have him!), Faris (ehhh), and Gilgamesh! :monocle: I should have screenshotted it, but I am a moron who doesn't know how to take one!

Shmtur
Jul 23, 2005

Dias posted:

did you steal fenrir's magical pull talisman

can i have it for a second

Right after that last pull there was a high pitched scream and it broke in half. I have to send it in to the shop, sorry!

Shmtur
Jul 23, 2005

I have a few friend slots open for my 684atk Lightning. With four TMs cooking to really boost that soon enough!

Shmtur
Jul 23, 2005

Hey Fingercuffs posted:

It's me, I'm the trash that pulls a Noctis on a daily pull

Hey, fellow daily pull Noctis buddy!

So, uh, if I want a healer or a tank on my team I now have to bench a Luneth (I have two), Lightning, Gilgamesh, or Noctis. I'm... I'm gonna stop daily pulling for a while. So, someone else can have the totem I stole from Fenrir.

Shmtur
Jul 23, 2005

Yeah, the holiday stuff has been pretty terrible. It's funny to think that we got a better deal for black friday than Christmas or New Year's with the lapis discount. This has definitely been a low effort celebration. 5 tickets, woo. 2 tickets and some other junk for 300 lapis, woo. That puts me at...106 tickets now.

Shmtur
Jul 23, 2005

I assume we're not getting a second type-0 banner if it hasn't been announced by now, no? Ariana is all we're getting?

Shmtur
Jul 23, 2005

Keep in mind there aren't any skills for sale in the event shop for a 2nd banner of type-0 units.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shmtur
Jul 23, 2005

Servers are up earlier than expected.

• Locked thread