Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Hey Mylan can I borrow your super Elza? I wanna give Maxwell a few more tries and really need a carry.

Drinkfist's Friend Code:
996 437 855

If not Mylan then anyone who thinks they got a friend unit that can simply kill Maxwell and nothing more. I am just trying to at least get the Trust Moogle out of this garbage.

Vax posted:

:frogsiren: Attention Macro boys and girls :frogsiren:

It seems like Memu 2.9.1.1 is very unstable. I had like 3 crashes in 3 hours running the ultimate TMs. Now back to 2.8.6 I had NO crashes 5 hours in.

I also could not find any improvements in performance or otherwise. Version 2.8.6 just runs as fine as 2.9.1.1.

Any idea what they did to cause all the crashing recently? Everything was working fine a few weeks ago and then with the Mission update all the Memus started reporting crashes all over the place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I appreciate that Agent355 just says "Grover house" in his friend comment. For god sakes you need to get a hat on that Arc. Hatless Arc's are a crime. Enjoy my Demon Rain. I don't know what he is supposed to be doing either.

• Locked thread