Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

R.D. Mangles posted:

Is this a cool hat trophy that coaches can put on their heads after winning and make really dumb Abraham Lincoln references? No. You churl. You loving dipshit. It's mounted on a base so it can be sort of held up and looked at.

The geniuses of the BOWL BOUND NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS FOOTBALL TEAM have found a workaround

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

xbilkis posted:

The geniuses of the BOWL BOUND NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS FOOTBALL TEAM have found a workaround

i see this and i am saddened by the inability of these fine young men to wear the hat they won

HAT GAME REVIEW

Illinois outplayed Northwestern for much of the game and looked like they would come back from 21 down, but lost the game by their commitment to doing the dumbest poo poo humanly possible at all times. All the hatterati were there: a giant opera singer who sang the anthem, Northwestern superstar quarterback Dan Persa, and former Chicago Bears coach Lovie Smith, who was spotted on the Illinois sidelines. Justin Jackson owns a lot, Illinois WR Malik Turner was unstoppable even though he was hurt enough that every time he caught the ball he limped off the field like a professional wrestler kicking out of a pin, and Austin Carr didn't do a whole lot to help his case for the Biletnikoff. Northwestern is going to some execrable bowl to get destroyed by a Conference USA team and I couldn't be happier. Welcome to Hat Town, clowns.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

look at this dumb-rear end poo poo, i love my mediocre football team
https://twitter.com/BigTenNetwork/status/802598186309169152

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm going to call into finebaum so i can crow about bowl eligibility and the hat, but i don't expect i'll get through with all the other hat calls

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Congratulations to the Wildcat who proposed to his cheerleader girlfriend on the field before winning the Hat and a bowl berth, that dude is a champion.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

i'm going to call into finebaum so i can crow about bowl eligibility and the hat, but i don't expect i'll get through with all the other hat calls

ive been wailing and gnashing my teeth while on hold for that show, I frantically want to scream about how horrible northwestern is and how it's unfair for them to use their private elitist billions to pay the best talent in the state to win the hat in an unfair manner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WHOA, MASSIVE HAT DEVELOPMENT

https://twitter.com/NUFBFamily/status/802948092844707840

it looks like there might be some sort of hole at the bottom of the trophy to allow a sort-of hat wearing.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

• Locked thread