Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I was at that game two years ago to see my Illini claim the hat. my wife refused to attend, claiming that her alma mater had an in state rivalry game as well, coincidentally between a public and private school, one of which wore orange and blue. but no one cared about a game played over a scrap of metal, they cared about the Hat!

and as a proud Evanston resident whose son will one day play for the local WildKits team (also wearing orange and blue) I'm making sure my spawn will be dressed in his chief Illini (banned like all dangerously powerful icons of legend) onesie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
You're all just jealous of the Illini having a cool stat

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
rumor has it that the entirety of the bears front office will be at this game this weekend to scope out talent and determine who they want to draft in the first round.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I can't believe the Illini blew this. what the gently caress

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

i'm going to call into finebaum so i can crow about bowl eligibility and the hat, but i don't expect i'll get through with all the other hat calls

ive been wailing and gnashing my teeth while on hold for that show, I frantically want to scream about how horrible northwestern is and how it's unfair for them to use their private elitist billions to pay the best talent in the state to win the hat in an unfair manner

• Locked thread