Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I personally only eat food that are advertised as being a FLAVOR XPLOSION cause I'm part of the chicken nugget generation and I must be titillated with every bite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

numberoneposter posted:

CORN DOG SUSHI

:discourse:

:tviv:

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Hardawn posted:

I personally only eat food that are advertised as being a FLAVOR XPLOSION cause I'm part of the chicken nugget generation and I must be titillated with every bite

this and sushi are not mutually exclusive

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

garfield hentai posted:

this and sushi are not mutually exclusive

:suicide:

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

The Dregs posted:

What kind of pussy has to throw away whole pieces of sushi because a little smear of horseradish got onto it? Jesus Christ.

But he might hurt himself!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Hardawn posted:

Guy Fieri has taken me to Flavor Town on a number of occasions

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

numberoneposter posted:

CORN DOG SUSHI

:discourse:

I'll have this but deep fried and covered with spicy mayo please.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
I mean this was the last sushi I ate:

If I'd eat this I'd be down to eat any of these other wacky rolls being posted itt - they're no more or less authentic or good (probably cheaper tho lol)

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I'd like to do an informal poll, because The:ightPrges has been vomiting all over many threads lately:

is they a really devoted troll or the worst person on the planet? Please respond in this thread stating your vote

Thanks!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Wow what kind of scrub doesn't like wasabi.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I'm ok with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Drunk Nerds posted:

I'd like to do an informal poll, because The:ightPrges has been vomiting all over many threads lately:

is they a really devoted troll or the worst person on the planet? Please respond in this thread stating your vote

Thanks!

What did I say that you disagree with? We could talk about it instead of this low T passive aggressive thing.

• Locked thread