Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
ok *mugs the op lol*

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
137 people were stunned into silence by GLaDOS Lamp that moves.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ragg posted:

I think 137 people wanted to see proof of any actual motion. As it is, and pardon my French, the OP looks like a clown.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

the bear in the background is kinda cool

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

the bear in the background is kinda cool

Erm.. how bout we just focus on the awesome lamp, mmkay?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I think 137 people wanted to see proof of any actual motion. As it is, and pardon my French, the OP looks like a clown.

this

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Erm.. how bout we just focus on the awesome lamp, mmkay?

It is a lamp, that looks somewhat like GLaDOS, and it may or may not move. It is bright, therefore performing the primary function of a ceiling lamp. I rate it 4/5, will revise to 5/5 should it be proven to move.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

non moving GLaDOS lamp = yawn

[in jerry maguire voice] show me the moving!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the head isnt even a lamp....

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

It is a lamp, that looks somewhat like GLaDOS, and it may or may not move. It is bright, therefore performing the primary function of a ceiling lamp. I rate it 4/5, will revise to 5/5 should it be proven to move.

IT looks exactly like her.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

Use your drat imagination.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Ragg posted:

Use your drat imagination.

i can imagine goddamn anything i want ragg but it doesnt mean it exists

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

donald trump gaben and pepe the racist frog are all shouting based pc gaming glorious at this increidble lamp, op

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Itsreal

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

trying to jack off posted:

i can imagine goddamn anything i want ragg but it doesnt mean it exists

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i didnt realise you still posted in this forum

Soral
May 30, 2009

im still waiting for the so called lego star wars screenshots you promised op so i dont think i can take you at your word

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Soral posted:

im still waiting for the so called lego star wars screenshots you promised op so i dont think i can take you at your word

Yeah, and the rest of us are still waiting for the drat fire pack.

Soral
May 30, 2009

fire pack will be released holiday 2017 along Super Mario Player, the nintendo switch game that allows you to play infinite mario maker levels on the go or at home on the big screen

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Soral posted:

fire pack will be released holiday 2017 along Super Mario Player, the nintendo switch game that allows you to play infinite mario maker levels on the go or at home on the big screen

:catbert:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Soral posted:

reddit said its real so its real.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

mysterious loyall X posted:

donald trump gaben and pepe the racist frog are all shouting based pc gaming glorious at this increidble lamp, op

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
it would work better if you got rid of the part that looks like glados but kept the part that is a lamp

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Cubone posted:

it would work better if you got rid of the part that looks like glados but kept the part that is a lamp

But what would move then?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/esamarathon/DarkCaribouJonCarnage lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i love lamp

• Locked thread