Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
With newt gingrich being a big trump supporter is he going to make nasa great again? Is its budget going to get expanded or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

china already pollutes this planet enough we shouldn't let them do it elsewhere

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

china sucks buddy

actually this is good

http://aqicn.org/city/beijing/jingnanyufa/

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Homework Explainer posted:

yeah it turns out that when the manufacturing center for billions of consumers relies on fossil fuels pollution happens. yet this is treated like some incredible gotcha by idiots itf

gently caress off homework explainer

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i loving hope space travel is affordable in my life time

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i know. but i want to experience 0g

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i want my corpse to float around space if i can manage it. as i'm not extremely rich i probably can't

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

if i'm not being extremely wastefully being blasted into space i'd like my corpse to do something useful like have medical students laugh at my dick

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

if i die i'll be dead so won't give a poo poo so people can laugh at my dick or whatever while they carve me up to make my corpse be useful instead of just rotting in the ground

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'd download my brain into a robot body i think

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Baloogan posted:

Tho obviously we would get to mars, terraform mars, civilization would collapse, and people on mars would lose space flight etc and be all confused in a thousand years and there would be no evidence of evolution so obviously they were divinely created on mars

i'd like to see a film about this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

make everyoe wear chain mail and have the floor be magnetized

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

mars is extremely cold and dry and that sounds good to me as somewhere to live. gently caress venus and its boiling acid atmosphere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

rip the last man to walk on the moon

• Locked thread