Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

"To win in battle, know your enemy. To win in life, know your weakness."
- Miyamoto Musashi

Introduction

In this SSLP we will be running through Lucasarts' 1992 adventure game. Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. I was ten years old when this game came out, and it was given to me as a christmas gift. It was one of the first games that I ever played to have fully digitized speech throughout the entire game. It was kind of a big deal back then. Even though the voice acting wasn't the best especially by today's standards, and the voice actor who played Indy was absolutely not Harrison Ford. I fondly look back on this game, which for the day had some diverse options. Where most point and click adventure games had only one path to win, this game had three diverging paths you could play through which completely change the dynamics of your adventure towards the end goal of the game.

An interesting thing of note was the fantastic interactive music system that Lucasarts deployed with many of its PC titles at the time called iMuse, which allowed for the game to dynamically shift it's musical score based on what was happening in the game and not just play static tracks on repeat like most titles of the day would. This was especially shown in the X-Wing and TIE Fighter games, Dark Forces, this game to a lesser extent as much of what goes on is somewhat static most of the time. Given that adventure games were more story and less action driven.

With that said, Let's Play!

Table of Contents:

Act I
Prologue: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3799292&pagenumber=1#post466779032
Chapter One: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3799292&pagenumber=1#post466780866
Chapter Two: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3799292&pagenumber=1#post466802885
Chapter Three: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3799292&pagenumber=1#post466804656
Chapter Four: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3799292&pagenumber=1#post466920329

Act II: Team Path
Chapter Five: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3799292&pagenumber=2#post466959092
Chapter Six: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3799292&pagenumber=2#post467083626
Chapter Seven: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3799292&pagenumber=2#post467491614

Levarris fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Dec 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi
Prologue: Attics, Antiques & Nazis

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoYRpEnHM8c

Our story begins with Indy in an attic of Barnett College, having freshly bashed his way through a window rather than open the door like a regular person.

An examination of the nearest object reveals little. Indy looks around the Dusty attic until coming across a Peculiar Statue without realizing he is stepping on a trap door he falls.

After "resting" a moment from his fall Indy looks around the room he fell into not discovering anything of note except for light coming from yet another trap door. He reaches for a rope that hangs down through the door when a statue crumbles, hitting him on the head and sends him plummeting through yet another trap door.

Once again a moment passes before Indy comes to once again to find himself in the Library of Barnett College. He looks at the familiar shelves, remarks that he has read most of them and they would be of no use when he comes across a shelf he does not recognize of Books on Statues. He goes to examine them, pulling a tome from the shelf as it comes crashing down on him. Sending him falling through the floor.

Indy rests for a moment in puzzlement as to how he just wound up where he was. He looks up at the fresh hole he made in the ceiling as he lies in a pile of books that fell through the hole with him. One book clings to the shelf above, not quite able to fall on its own. He looks around the store room, examining the dusty objects along the shelves. He comes across several cat figurines lined up on a table.

The first idol he dismisses as an obvious fake, the second gets less scrutiny from him. The third one catches his eye and he moves closer to examine it.

The cat "figurine" comes to life, hissing loudly at Indy startling him he steps backward onto a coal chute, loses his footing, and falls once again.

He finds himself in the furnace room of the Library building. Having exhausted all other areas of search, he looks at the three lockers in the room.

The first locker yields nothing, the second more of the same. The third locker however contained a surprise, a small bronze statue, exactly the one Indy was searching for! He grabs the small statue and heads for his office where Marcus was waiting.

Another gentleman was with Marcus waiting for Indy.

Indy pulls the statue out of his satchel, taking the second piece from Mr. Smith.

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DQzwdSqNAE

Mr. Smith is very anxious to see what is inside.

Indy is skeptical about the statue's authenticity. He twists the "Key" Mr. Smith provided and the base of the statue popped off.

Marcus was intrigued by the small coppery bead that fell into Indy's hand.

Indy remained unconvinced.

Smith however was very convinced, he pulled a Luger pistol he was concealing, and demanded the Statue, and it's contents.

Indy intently watches for an opportunity, just as Smith turned his back Indy sprung into action. Diving at Smith and attacking him.

Indy manages to get the pistol away from Smith and the two struggle for a moment until Smith smashes his way out of the window. Indy refuses to let him get away, clinging to his coat. Smith slips the coat off and runs away, leaving it behind.

Marcus states the obvious. Indy looks through the coat and discovers a German ID Badge.

Marcus looks at the coat and discovers something else in another Pocket.

Indy goes into his washroom to change clothes.

Indy comes out having changed his clothes and put on a tie in less than 4 seconds. Like a boss.

Next time on Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Nur huh what?

Levarris fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Nov 25, 2016

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

I played the poo poo out of this game when I was younger and I still remember it fondly. This'll be a nice trip down memory lane, for sure.

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi

senrath posted:

I played the poo poo out of this game when I was younger and I still remember it fondly. This'll be a nice trip down memory lane, for sure.

Yeah, that's kind of what inspired me to do an LP of this. Oh, and do you think the screenshots decently sized? Should they be a bit smaller for the next chapter you think? I was worried they might be just a tad too big.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Levarris posted:

Yeah, that's kind of what inspired me to do an LP of this. Oh, and do you think the screenshots decently sized? Should they be a bit smaller for the next chapter you think? I was worried they might be just a tad too big.

I'm reading on my phone and they're fine. Also, I'm looking forward to this LP - this is one of the old LucasArts ones I missed.

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi

MagusofStars posted:

I'm reading on my phone and they're fine. Also, I'm looking forward to this LP - this is one of the old LucasArts ones I missed.

Excellent, thanks for the feedback.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

I'd make them a bit smaller myself, given that you're using entirely screenshots instead of transcribing dialogue.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I didn't fight through two wars to rule
I fought for the future of the world

And the right to have hot tea whenever I wanted
This is an interesting game, if my memory is right. Lots of twists and turns.

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi

grandalt posted:

This is an interesting game, if my memory is right. Lots of twists and turns.

I certainly thought so myself.

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi
Chapter One: Nur-huh-what?

Indy arrives in New York City in front of the theater where Sophia is holding her show. He greets the Ticket Taker.

Apparently Indy won't be getting in the front door so he walks down the sidewalk past a closed newsstand. Apparently its attendant left one of the newspapers out on the rack. Seeing no one nearby, our hero steals it. #thuglife

He goes around the corner into the alley noticing a side door to the theater. Much to his surprise the door was unlocked. He soon realizes why when Biff, the doorman comes out.

Indy first tries to be tactful with the bouncer.

Biff slams the side door, Indy looks around and sees no other immediate way of getting inside, he decides on a more direct approach.

Biff's short fuse hits it's end.

The two exchange blows, Indy finds him to be a strong fighter but slower. He throws a few jabs, takes a few shots from Biff. Indy finishes him with a wild haymaker taking him to the pavement. Indy remarks how close it was and mutters how he doesn't want to fight his way through this if he doesn't have to.

Indy makes it into the backstage area and finally sets his eyes on Sophia for the first time in years. He could tell this is one reunion he wasn't looking forward to. He turns to the stagehand to strike up conversation.

A pushover that nearly beat Indy senseless... He goes to say something else to the stagehand who interrupts him before he could open his mouth.

Indy gets restless and wants to interrupt this "show" somehow. The stagehand holds him back a moment.

Sophia lost any possibility of Indy paying any further attention to her ramblings about spirits and lost cities at this point. He turns to the stage hand once more.

Indy glad of his resourcefulness in procuring that Newspaper offers it to the stagehand.

There is no way this could possibly end badly...

Indy plays with the switches until the paper ghost on a wire glows. He pushes the button on the console sending it whirling out onto the stage. Sophia is taken totally off guard by the early appearance of her "ghost" and tries to quickly improvise.

Indy yells to Sophia to feed her a line.

Sophia storms off stage, positively furious. She gets in Indy's face with fire in her eyes.

They go to her dressing room to find it has been ransacked.

Indy runs outside to check if Kerner is still nearby.

Not finding anything he goes back inside... Kerner comes out of hiding once Indy is out of sight.

Back inside Sophia's room...

Sophia reads to him from the paper.

Indy makes an annoyed face at Sophia.

Sophia ducks behind a partition to change her clothes.

Indy rummages through the desk until he finds a small coppery bead, Just like the one he found in the statue Kerner stole.

The necklace's eyes began to glow and a dull humming sound filled the room.

Suddenly a strange light resembling electrical arcs exploded out of the necklace.

Indy flicks the switch on her desk lamp.

Sophia closes her eyes as if overcome by something.

Indy scoffs at that notion.

Indy ponders on that for a moment, and decides the only lead they have is the Jastro Expedition in Iceland.

Next time on Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis:

Ancient Aliens?

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Is this the one where you get a "sucker punch" button to cheese your way through fights if you need it? I vaguely remember an Indiana Jones game that had that.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I was excited when I saw the thread title, but to be frank, I'm pretty disappointed. This looks like it's just an image dump of you doing the correct solutions with very little of your own commentary other than telling us what's on the screen. Maybe try showing things off a little more, like how there's multiple different ways to get past Biff (which ties into a very important decision later in the game).

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi

Fister Roboto posted:

I was excited when I saw the thread title, but to be frank, I'm pretty disappointed. This looks like it's just an image dump of you doing the correct solutions with very little of your own commentary other than telling us what's on the screen. Maybe try showing things off a little more, like how there's multiple different ways to get past Biff (which ties into a very important decision later in the game).

I'll take note of that for future "chapters"

SOLarian
Oct 29, 2012
Pillbug

sullat posted:

Is this the one where you get a "sucker punch" button to cheese your way through fights if you need it? I vaguely remember an Indiana Jones game that had that.

If I remember right it was the "0" on the NUM-pad...been ages since I last played this game though.

BTW Levarris, are you going to show off all of the major paths?

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi

SOLarian posted:

If I remember right it was the "0" on the NUM-pad...been ages since I last played this game though.

BTW Levarris, are you going to show off all of the major paths?

Yes, absolutely. Not sure which path to take first. All three are great for different reasons. The TEAM path is the most balanced and probably most canon-ish for an Indy adventure. WITS path is very brainy, puzzle filled. FISTS is aptly named and involves a lot of beating things up.

I figure when the LP reaches that point I'll have people in the thread decide which path to take first.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I loved this game as a kid and played it a lot. It's my favorite Indie game, too. But I can no longer play it, no disk drive on any of my PCs. :(

Looking forward to this, it's a good start. Can we vote on which path to go through first?

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

Torrannor posted:

But I can no longer play it, no disk drive on any of my PCs. :(

It's available on Steam and GOG.

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi

Torrannor posted:

I loved this game as a kid and played it a lot. It's my favorite Indie game, too. But I can no longer play it, no disk drive on any of my PCs. :(

Looking forward to this, it's a good start. Can we vote on which path to go through first?

Yeah, when the LP reaches the choice. I'll put up a poll, let it run for a day or so. Then continue with the LP with whatever popular demand chooses.

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi

Kopijeger posted:

It's available on Steam and GOG.

I recommend the GOG version over the Steam version. The GOG version is packaged with ScummVM, whereas the Steam version I believe is just a DosBOX shell, and a poorly made one at that.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
I love this game! You might want to consider recording gifs of some of the action sequences - the intro is a beautiful piece of slapstick that doesn't really come across in stills.

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi

inflatablefish posted:

I love this game! You might want to consider recording gifs of some of the action sequences - the intro is a beautiful piece of slapstick that doesn't really come across in stills.

Recommend any particular software for gif recording? I'm pretty dumb in that area.

Nevermind, found one!

Levarris fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Nov 26, 2016

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi
Chapter Two: Ancient Aliens & Rodents of unusual size.

Indy and Sophia arrive in Iceland at the site of the Jastro Expedition.

Clearly Dr. Heimdall has been enjoying a bit too much solitude. From here thankfully the conversation slightly returns to a less bat poo poo crazy tone.

At this point we've done everything we can do in Iceland and step out of the dig site. On the way out Indy strikes up a little banter with Sophia.

I decide to go to Tikal first.

Indy finds himself bushwhacking through a dense jungle that twists and turns back on itself until he finds the correct path out to the other side. Unfortunately there is a chasm preventing him from going further. There is a tree nearby he can use, but there is one little thing in the way of him doing that.

His whip doesn't scare the snake off, so he doubles back into the jungle to find another way. He spots a rather large looking rodent.

As he approaches the rodent it runs away from him down a dark jungle path. He begins to think that if he can coax it to the right spot he could convince it to run right towards the snake blocking his path.

With the Snake out of the way, Indy climbs the tree to use it to get across the chasm.

All proud of himself, he smirks and then hears a voice behind him.

Indy takes a closer look at the little stand with "Trinkets" on it, sees only a Kerosene Lamp of note on it.

Well, this guy certainly thinks highly of himself now doesn't he?

Indy moves onto the main reason they came to Tikal to begin with.

Lovely, Kerner is still more than one step ahead of Indy.

So, another ancient alien enthusiast...

Freshly annoyed at both Sophia, and now Sternhart, Indy tries to push the subject.

Indy decides to not try to bullshit his way through it.

A parrot in a nearby tree seemingly mocks Indy.

Sternhart storms off back toward the Temple. Leaving Indy and Sophia standing there confused. Indy looks around once again.

Indy remembers the Parrot mimiced him once. He tries talking to it.

Though I failed to get screenshots of it, there are a wide variety of conversation options with the Parrot. Only one is game impacting however. At this point getting Sternhart's attention is as easy as trying to walk up the path to the temple.

Sophia stops Indy for a moment as Sternhart walks away.

So inside of the Temple, there is an animal head representation on a wall, some spiral designs on another wall and not much else.

Indy tries to pry at one of the spiral designs, but it won't budge. Remembering the Kerosene Lamp Sternhart has in his trinket stand. He decides to employ a little subterfuge for a moment.

With the two of them engaged in conversation, Indy slips outside.

Immediately after Indy re-enters the temple, and unsuprisingly Sternhart comes back over to Indy. He takes out the Lamp...

Indy pours out the kerosene onto the spiral designs on the wall.

Remembering his own remark about the animal head needing a nose.

Well said there Sternhart. Indy pulls on the "nose" and a large stone slab on the adjacent wall slides down to reveal a hidden chamber!

Indy goes back to the tomb for a closer examination.

Taking one last look...

Cold dedication & location location location?

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi
Chapter Three: Cold Dedication & Location Location Location?

Last time we acquired an Orichalcum bead from the Temple in Tikal, we decide to return to Iceland to see if Professor Heimdall has finished with excavating the Eel Figurine.

Heimdall turned into a meat popsicle, but he did expose the head of the Eel Figurine. Indy examines it noticing the mouth of the eel is opened and the right size for a bead of orichalcum. Just like Sophia's necklace. He decides to give it a try.

Taking the Eel Figurine, they depart for the Azores.

Not feeling especially talkative, Indy let's Sophia take point with this guy.

Indy chimes in, Sophia just narrows her eyes at him with a death stare before the door opens.

For note, there are a multitude of dead end conversation options Indy can use, some are pretty humorous. When I played this section of the LP, I failed to take screenshots of those. In later chapters I will not be leaving out any such side details.

At this point Indy discusses Trading for information on the Dialogue.

Thinking on that Costa indicated he was only interested in artifacts of atlantean origin...

Costa slams shut his front door one last time on Indy's face.

Oh boy, another daring search through Indy's college storerooms, but.. meanwhile.

Dangerous collections & Diverging Paths

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Hell yeah Fate of Atlantis. I played both this and the adaptation of Last Crusade about a zillion times, I loved them so much. I hung onto them even long after I no longer had a computer that could run them anymore. One of my favorite things about Fate was the character-switching thing. It was a nice change of pace from the other adventure games I played, where you were only ever one character throughout the whole game.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
The best part of Fate was the auto-win punch, because young me was bad at the fighting mini-game :blush:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Now, Plato did write about Atlantis, but alas, alas it was (extremely probably) only supposed to be an allegory.

Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

Lvl 62, +5 meadow defense
Aahhh this game, so many memories........

Thank you for the LP!

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi

Samovar posted:

Now, Plato did write about Atlantis, but alas, alas it was (extremely probably) only supposed to be an allegory.

I am not so sure of that. Fate of Atlantis doesn't take everything into account and sticks with conventional archaeology's take on what the Atlantis myth would be, placing it in the Mediterranean even though Timaeus and Criteas describe Atlantis as being "Beyond the Pillars of Heracles", aka the Strait of Gibraltar.

Chapter 4 coming tonight. After which the thread will decide which path we take.

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi
Chapter Four: Dangerous Collections & Diverging Paths

In our last chapter, Indy and Sophia found out that the Lost Dialogue of Plato resided in "The Dunlop Collection" which coincidentally resides at Barnett College. Travelling from The Azores they arrive at the campus.

Sophia heads off to Indy's office to let him rummage around the various storage rooms for the Dunlop Collection. Each playthrough the collection and location is different which keeps things fresh requiring you to search, and not simply do the exact same thing each time you would play through this game. Unlike other adventure games of the period which once solved the first time you can beat the game over and over and over so long as you memorize the steps.

We have already seen every room of this building during the opening sequence, but this time we are able to interact with and examine more closely everything. Such as the various postings on this bulletin board in the lobby.

So we start our search in earnest. Indy goes up the stairs into the Library.

It is by sheer dumb luck that the first thing Indy examines is a certain bookcase that crashed on top of his head sending him through a remarkably weak floor to a storeroom below in the opening sequence. It happens to be part of the Dunlop Collection, which means this is with certainty where the Dialogue is. Unfortunately the book case is too heavy for Indy to lift, so he will have to find some other way of getting to the book.

Indy climbs up the rope through the trap door to the storeroom above the Library.

The statue seems sturdy and perhaps Indy could use it as a ladder to reach the room above so he tries to pull it across the floor.

Indy also takes note of the shelves and sees an old Arrowhead, not having a screwdriver handy he might be able to use it to take the back off of the bookshelf below. Indy climbs back down to the Library to try it. Unfortunately the edges of the Arrowhead are too sharp to use as a tool without him cutting himself. He looks around the room for anything that could be useful.

Never knowing when someone else's chewed gum will come in handy, Indy helps himself.

Not immediately finding anything useful, Indy heads downstairs and over to his office. Sophia accuses Indy immediately of wasting time and to go find the Dialogue. He looks for anything that could be of use out of his office. His attention is brought to his refrigerator.

He takes his "Motor Oil" back with him to the Library annex and decides to use it to move the totem pole.

A few gurgling sounds later, the floor is nice and slippery and Indy has a convenient ladder to the attic.

Someone's ashes, let's put our hands in it and see what happens shall we?

Indy looks around and sees one box with a heavy lead candlestick sitting atop it. He moves the candlestick to the side, opens the box and peers inside.

Indy then climbs down the totem pole to the room below. Along the left wall is a large box, when pushed aside reveals a small locked chest. Indy tries the key he fished out of some guy's ashes.

He climbs down, and goes into the basement. He takes a piece of coal from the coal bin, and a greasy rag sitting on some boxes.

Unable to climb up the coal chute he gets an Idea. He takes out the gooey wad of gum.

He finds himself in another store room in which he was scared by some pesky cat, which seems to be gone.

Closely examining the cat figurines on the table, he finds one of them is not like the others. Then turns his attention to a pile of books on the floor that once broke his fall.

One book still hangs above him in the hole through the ceiling. He can't quite reach it so he throws the lump of coal at it. It falls.

Because of the book case being the location of the Dialogue there are two possible ways Indy could retrieve it. Indy could also have wrapped the greasy rag around the arrowhead, and then used it to unscrew the back off of the tipped over bookcase in the Library.

Having acquired the book in two separate quantum realities, Indy heads back to his office.

They open the book and read through it together...

Sophia was less than impressed by the book. Indy on the other hand.

The fortune she gives you is determined by what kind of actions you take prior to this event. If you were immediately assaultive to Biff in New York for example, the FISTS path would be your fortune, if you found an alternate way around Biff such as using the Fire Escape to get into the Theater, the WITS path may have been your fortune.

With this, we will end this Chapter, and end Act I of this SSLP.

Now it is up to you to decide.

Will Indy TEAM up with Sophia and find Atlantis Together?

Will Indy use his FISTS and punch every Nazi from here to Atlantis?

Will Indy use his WITS and think his way to the Lost City?

Musical Interlude:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db_Irf8jXok

Levarris fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Nov 30, 2016

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Who are we to argue with the fates? Team up.

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi

senrath posted:

Who are we to argue with the fates? Team up.

I'll abstain my own choice and leave it as 1 for TEAM at the moment. I'll come back to this in 24 hours and see where we stand.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
Fists.

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse me, do you know where Saiyans hang out?
It's been a while since I played this game. The voice actor they got in to imitate Harrison Ford wasn't too bad. I'm gonna go ahead and vote for the Wits path.

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi

Son Ryo posted:

It's been a while since I played this game. The voice actor they got in to imitate Harrison Ford wasn't too bad. I'm gonna go ahead and vote for the Wits path.

The voice actor they got to imitate Harrison Ford did a better job at playing Indy than Harrison Ford did in Crystal Skull tbh.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Let's go with the Wits path. If I remember correctly, that was the most difficult branch.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
Wits

Charlett
Apr 2, 2011
Let's go Team because it was the only one I could even vaguely do correctly because I couldn't even win at fisticuffs with an "auto win" punch. :v:

SOLarian
Oct 29, 2012
Pillbug
Another one for Team here. If I remember correctly it was the most interesting path.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

I got none of those bulletin board jokes. Are they jokes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
What I remember of my past playthroughs, I always went with team because I liked the character dynamic. This time, I think I'll go with Wits.

Also IIRC, when you talk to the parrot, you can say "Tippecanoe" to him and he comes back with "and Tyler, too!"

• Locked thread