Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Tab8715 posted:

What are the odds of moving to Australia?

I'm don't have a degree but I've been in my field for over a decade and done well.

I came over as the de facto partner on my partners 457 visa. He works for a multinational company and picked up a job opportunity in Australia from an internal advert in the company in UK. We have just now got our permanent residency.
Look at the required jobs list on the Aussie immigration site and see if your job / trade is listed there. If you are in a required field it can be a good way in if your not picky about which bit of Australia you'll live in.

Here you go, it's the skilled occupations list or see if a particular state needs your trade / skills and will sponsor you.

Helith fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Nov 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread