Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
It's a good show. I can definitely feel my problematic levels growing with each listen

Guy Mann posted:

The only bad episode of Cum Town is the one with the lady guest that's just an hour of humorless debate about false rape accusations.

it's actually a good episode + a more insightful episode about The Comedy Business than many episodes of, like, WTF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
i listened to the most recent funny moms show that was on the bonus feed and have a far more renewed appreciation for adam and for why he's on the show, his stand-up material and performance are both very good. the chapo guys are good on chapo and on other podcasts but i'd agree that will wasnt the best fit. i hope darcie does go on the show and presumably make nick furious for an hour

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

Cum Town is a very good podcast

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

That's literally the worst episode. There's no jokes in it. And Nick wasn't chill either, it was one of the few times he actually got upset on the show. I mean he wasn't raging mad or anything but it was neither entertaining nor informative, just speculation about the UCB guy.

i thought it was a good episode, it wasnt full of riffs but its still a very listenable conversation. also i think its informative if you view it in a broader context - like title ix investigations, for example, which universities mostly immediately turned into a way of covering their own rear end at the expense of virtually every other party involved.

remember when amy schumer tried to distance herself from metzger by using "he doesn't work for me" to mean "well we're between seasons so technically he's unemployed". cant imagine why his brain has flipped upside down and he thinks political correctness has gone mad

• Locked thread