Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

Ahdinko is from Leeds. Ahdinko has been living on my couch for 2 years since the last time we played this awful game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

Ahdinko posted:

I'm from Leeds.

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

Don't make me do this again.

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

Registered Loser posted:

Me and jiimy are gonna clean house on those weapons and armor hopefully

we gotta find more weird roleplayers to bamboozle. you remember that wookie dude that would buy stuff from us with no questions asked for whatever random price we told him?

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

They are going to have to rebuild the database, at this point it looks like there will be a wipe again and we are looking at 1-2 weeks before the server is up.

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

Arven posted:

I don't think anyone here cares about anyone getting a head start, it's the horrible pubbies on their forums/discord that are crying over it.

i want a head start

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

Drone posted:

Today I went on a brief journey to some of my old haunts of yesteryear.

First I pulled out my map. Could it be that I once made my home on this spot? The most up-to-date map, purchased from a shuttleport kiosk at the Dantooine Mining Outpost, gave little indication that this was once the site of the glittering metropolis known as Goontown.

lol no Quahog, get hosed

Goontown. My Goontown. Now little more than a tumbleweed-filled ghost town in the rolling hills of Dantooine. Where once dozens of homes and thriving businesses had stood, there remained only a few persistent homesteaders:

Though the glory days of this city had long since passed, I quickly discovered that the heart and soul of what made this place great still lived on in those who remained:

To find out what happened to this city, I ventured first to what must have once been nucleus of the town. The Guild Hall is one of the few municipal buildings still standing. Its interior was warm, inviting, and impeccably designed, though the hallways echoed with the sound of neglect. Only the gentle hum of the crafting stations, likely long-since out of use, filled my ears.

holy poo poo Ahdinko I vividly remember designing this with you

I next turned to the town's hospital. It too, was devoid of life, inhabited only by a sole droid who seemed a bit too enthusiastic to perform a colonoscopy on me.

My final stop was the only building in town with the lights still on: the infamous Mantina. Its warm glow invited me in, and I soon discovered that I was not the only patron this evening. In fact, I met the face of an old friend: City Graul.

There was little for me to do. A washed up master dancer and musician, my day has long since passed in the spotlight. Now it is time to take to the stage and play an elegy for times lost, and for absent friends.

tbh i cried reading this

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

Are we going to throw away our lives on SWG at some point again?

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

Its happening. I just got like 5 to 10 more people on the hook here.

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

Tai posted:

Urgh am I going to have to install (again) once I’m back from holiday

Install now.

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

Levarris are you gonna play?

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

He played.

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

basic hitler posted:

he initiated a coup and registered a house in city limits, he did his duty

that was just a decoy coup

the real coup may still be out there

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

Ahdinko posted:

Never!

If you need me to place a building or something i can, but mayoring goons is the worst.

Especially Jiimy.

Hey how about you take your monkey rear end back to Leeds where you came from.

Are you going to play this game or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiimy
Mar 25, 2003

I'm in on Finalizer with an artisan getting set up. Where is Adhinko? We need a mayor who can do what MUST be done. My in game name is Jiimy, I'm on with 2 other goons right now we are just grinding in/around Mos Eisley.