Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
This program has two special qualities that set this above and apart from any other westerns series. First of course is the way I handle my rifle. But this program is more than the story of a rifleman fighting for justice. It's also a story of a father building a ranch for his son on the edge of the frontier. Ya' know I figure the job of guiding a boy through his formative years is a big & challenging responsibility. That's the way it is with me as The Rifleman as I teach Mark to appreciate the wild & beautiful country that surrounds him. To know the meaning of bravery & courage, and the necessity of tolerance and understanding. The wisdom behind justice and the physical skills necessity for a youngster living in untamed land before the turn of the century. Mark & I feel our stories have wide appeal but strong identification for every member of the family. This is true when I am fighting against an injustice, involved in the less violent adventure of building our ranch or watching and helping Mark as he goes through the often dangerous process that comes up. We hope you feel as we do.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

what the gently caress are you on about

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

McCain ranch sounds awful, like they use fat free mayonnaise as the base, uh no thanks fuckers

• Locked thread