Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

joke_explainer posted:

i know it doesn't matter in terms of the joke, but all I could think of was that mammoths lived during the Pilocene epoch like 5 million years ago to just a few thousand years ago, while pterodactyls died out like 145 million years ago... and they're like, mallard duck sized, they couldn't pick up a mammoth even if they did live in the same time period... and pterodactyls didn't co-exist with humans either...

But we don't really know that a mad scientist was not making tiny mammoths and cursing the pterodactyls that kept flying off with his heard.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

please get regular cancer screenings friends!

Senior Management

Ancient sculptors of the Renaissance perfected capturing human beauty my smashing some boobs between two metal plates. So pure and artful was this depiction of the human form that this technique was not surpassed until the atomic age, when scientists learned that not only could they smash some boobs between two plates, but they could blast them with radiation while doing it.

Senior Management

Zyla posted:

some places just paint those on, you know

the key is to reverse sear them

• Locked thread