Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutonForensic

nothing beats the malignant taste of Nabisco Mammograhams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

every day women are getting their bits smushed in a panini press and I'm just sitting here doing nothing. well no longer

FutonForensic

haha i can't believe she actually did it. she actually put her titties on a plate and got them squished with another plate. ding ding order up haha, serve this plate full o' titty to someone who isn't a total loving rube, oh my god haha

FutonForensic

you've thrown me in a time portal and cast me back to the era of lovely eCards animated in Flash

FutonForensic

*buff 'n' oily half-nude gentleman walks into the club* hello ladies, which one of you is the lucky receiver of this man-o-gram?

*women in their 30s and 40s whooping and whistling*

ooh yeah... just stand right there... how you doin tonight? okay this is gonna pinch a bit... okay just keep standing... okay we're done. it'll take 2-3 weeks to get the results back from the radiologist. your co-pay will be $80. no, that's not very good insurance.

FutonForensic

MrWillsauce posted:

what if the radiation is actually coming from the boobs

those are some atom bomb-rear end titties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Zyla posted:

now thats really a no-maamogram

• Locked thread