Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

FactsAreUseless posted:

And who can possibly forget the famous "mammogram for Mongo" scene from Blazing Saddles?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado

"More like NO MA'AM-agram" - funny thing I say to the doctor which is confusing since neither of us are ladies and he never suggested one to begin with.

Piso Mojado

mammograms would be much more fun for everyone if they made a whoopie cushion fart sound as the plates began to press

Piso Mojado

Android Blues posted:

new cave paintings appear to reveal primitive "stone age" mammogram

Lol

Piso Mojado

one weird trick doctors dont want you to know about is that you can put a newspaper clip of your favorite comic strip (Cathy?) between the boob and plates and it will transfer perfectly to your chest! ACK!

Piso Mojado

you think mamograms hurt? Have you ever seen the machine that checks for testicular cancer?! Talk about pain! Hahah, actually im just kidding we just feel for lumps or something idk but its pretty enjoyable lol.

Piso Mojado

Android Blues posted:

every post on this page is so good

Piso Mojado

FactsAreUseless posted:

My plan is to adopt Muhammad Ali's rope-a-dope technique, allowing my doctor to exhaust himself by wailing on my knockers for hours, then landing the final blow myself.

Once you beat an obgyn in mortal combat, you assume their mammography powers in a highlander-like like cutscene.

Piso Mojado

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Bo-Pepper posted:

getting a mamagram

I love mammagramma's family

• Locked thread