Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

a mammogram?! that must be some good weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

ah, nature's smore!

social vegan

*my substitute teacher for fourth grade french lays on table that slowly slides out from fMRI machine*

*behind glass, my class waits nervously with the doctor, my heart pounding in my chest*

doctor: *turns to us* now there has been a lot of hearsay throughout the classroom but I'm afraid you will all have to face the cold hard facts..

doctor: *a final glance back to the computer monitor before returning his gaze to us* ...she is, in fact, a ma'am

social vegan

death sext posted:

one prank I like to play is coating my breasts in superfluid helium. the doctor's face when my lubricious goombas slip out of the machine like a bar of soap is priceless!

doctor: zoinks

other doctor: ba ba booey

social vegan

*patient walks in on doc coming down off a mammo high after a great sesh*

doc: hey you got anything i can put in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

*pulls my boob out after the timer goes off, perfect grill lines on each side*

• Locked thread