Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have this on PS4 but I thought it was too slow to get into and put 100 hours into nuclear throne instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

its better than nuclear throme

I disagree but they're shooting for different styles I suppose. Nuclear throne is my favorite roguelike ever because it's actually just an arcade game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PleasingFungus posted:

not sure how i feel about this game so far. it seemed funny to me that people had to go 'i like nuclear throne' OR 'i like enter the gungeon', but i can feel myself falling into that same pattern right now - like, why are all the starting guns so intentionally unsatisfying? why can nothing shoot straight?

i'm going to give it a bit longer to see if it'll 'click' with me. the art in particular is really charming, all the enemies are really cute. so far playing this just makes me want to play more Deathstate, though

I think it's because they came out relatively close to each other and that narrative has shadowed them both forever, along with sharing an aesthetic kind of. Like how Battleborn vs Overwatch existed for the 2 weeks people remembered Battleborn existed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wonder how easy it would be to mod the game to just add a multiplier to movement speed and get rid of HP scaling.

• Locked thread