Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

You get better drops the better you play so it will get better as you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I think it's always been that way. You get a heart container for flawlessly beating a boss, too.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

goferchan posted:

lol i can't find anything to back this up so maybe i'm totally wrong and this was just speculation i took as fact. it's a good attitude to have and a great motivator though even if it's a lie :)

Here's a dev post on it: https://www.reddit.com/r/EnterTheGungeon/comments/4ek3sm/to_anyone_confused_about_drops_we_asked_a_dev/

So it's only money, I guess, for basic dudes. But you get a heart container for bosses.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

rediscover posted:

Is is still the same where your supposed to leave keys on the ground until you find the shop cause if you pick them up the shop won't have one but if you leave it there it always will have a key.

Doesn't the rat rear end in a top hat take it?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I never remember to use the blanks. I feel like i never have enough of them to train the proper muscle memory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I'm going to set a personal goal to use my blanks on the first floor boss each time just to practice. Also, nice av!

• Locked thread