Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilMike
Dec 6, 2004

steakmancer posted:

i wish everything had like 15% less hp

imo the biggest problem this game has is the way enemy hp increases as you go deeper. it essentially means your guns get weaker as you progress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilMike
Dec 6, 2004

i've already cleared this game with every character and unlocked everything except for the really grindy hunter quests. it's not a bad game but it does have a lot of flaws, and i find it too tedious to play now due to a number of game design issues. i think nuclear throne is an interesting game to compare it to because it never gets old for me, even though it has relatively less content

EvilMike
Dec 6, 2004

rediscover posted:

Yah I think that enemy health should remain consistent thru the whole game. Instead of making the base enemies stronger they should just put more stronger ones

The dumbest thing about the health scaling is that it makes the low-tier basic enemies really bullet spongey compared to the harder variants, by the time you reach the 5th and 6th floors. So you end up with the easiest enemy variants having the largest health pools.

EvilMike
Dec 6, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Dp yoi still walk monstrously slow inthe update :smigbird:

the update fixes nothing imo, it just adds content. not enough to make the game feel fresh, though. overall the game is still too slow and gets boring if you've played it a lot.

• Locked thread