Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Post here and I will give you a superhero name, and story... I might even resort to drawing tomorrow! :>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

I'm in.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Explainer, the Joke:
Explainer's super power is making funny explainations about EVERYTHING... Funeral? No problem, people will be in tears over your grandma.. laughing their asses off!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Urodov

i hope this isn't a trap

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Ivan Yurkinov
My superpower is lurking.

Oh poo poo! It doesn't work when I expose myself.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i also hope this isn't a trap but i want to be a super hero of some sort. thanks, ux, you're a good egg. :D

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Urodov posted:

i hope this isn't a trap

urDove

More of a sidekick than a super hero, but really a personal super hero to many. urDove will bring letters written to any of your urDove pals, they dock with any compatible urArm landing strip!

Rumors has it urDove votes were pivotal in recent US elections! Buy yours at the local urSeed store!

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Nov 28, 2016

<3 <3 Vanisher

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

my name is warren the dog and i bite and growl and generally don't give a gently caress and i smell

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

my name is warren the dog and i bite and growl and generally don't give a gently caress and i smell

Jerry Murphey:

Superhero of Murphey's law. Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.. for the bad guys trying to gently caress with this bad rear end mother fucker. Jerry will have your rear end handed to you in a handbag, together with your teeth, dignity and a BILL FOR HIM BEATING YOUR rear end! Pay up BITCH!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Uxzuigal posted:

Jerry Murphey:

Superhero of Murphey's law. Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.. for the bad guys trying to gently caress with this bad rear end mother fucker. Jerry will have your rear end handed to you in a handbag, together with your teeth, dignity and a BILL FOR HIM BEATING YOUR rear end! Pay up BITCH!

i'm warren - the dog :chord:

----------------

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
fried bologna sandwich with american cheese and mayonnaise.

Plebian Parasite

Actually, may I be a super villain?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

my dad but not as good, please, that is what i want to be. my dad is good af.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

fried bologna sandwich with american cheese and mayonnaise.

Admiral laXative:
He doesn't even need to beat bad guys up! They poo poo their pants on the sight of him!

Plebian Parasite posted:

Actually, may I be a super villain?

BYOB - Bring Your Own Bacteria
A nasty super villan metroid parasite - amplifies any bacteria you've got, making it into a super mutagen that kills you, and anyone whom you love slowly. Slowly turning you all into goop which he sucks up and uses to become even bigger... but there is one weakness: Water!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

hamjobs posted:

daDaddy

daDaddy - Super Hero dad, dad to almost all the bastard children in town - struggles with child support and claims of out-of-marriage children is his weakness and possibly ultimate downfall!

<3 <3 Vanisher

vanisher

Soup me up!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uxzuigal posted:

daDaddy

daDaddy - Super Hero dad, dad to almost all the bastard children in town - struggles with child support and claims of out-of-marriage children is his weakness and possibly ultimate downfall!

:negative: accurate to my dad, drat

thanks, uxz!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

hamjobs posted:

:negative: accurate to my dad, drat

thanks, uxz!

You said not as good!
Your dad is awesome... daDaddy.. not so much!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Senior Management

I'm in thanks

:jerry:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

vanisher posted:

Soup me up!

Soup Master

Splatmaster, the super villan's Anti!
Came to be after Splatmaster messed with every soup kitchen about.. Spends his days saving the inner cities from soups being splatted! All those pennies saved, and feeding the homeless!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Play

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I would be extremely flattered if you would superhero me and i wont hint at a premise because i want you to really set your imagination wild on this one

ass
I'm

----------------

vanisher

Uxzuigal posted:

Soup Master

Splatmaster, the super villan's Anti!
Came to be after Splatmaster messed with every soup kitchen about.. Spends his days saving the inner cities from soups being splatted! All those pennies saved, and feeding the homeless!

noice

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Shut up, crime!

eonwe

super hero me pls

Macnult

super hero time

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm cool.

----------------

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Play posted:

I would be extremely flattered if you would superhero me and i wont hint at a premise because i want you to really set your imagination wild on this one

Captain Espresso

Glorious king of Coffee, every morning, every sane person drinks from your cups of energy.. There are disbelievers still... but fear not, they will come to your vast, big, black, hardcore... sea of coffee, to take a sip.. or ten, to swill it in their mouth and swollow.. the seed of energy that we all cherrish and embrace!

<3 <3 Vanisher

social vegan

I'm already super

drilldo squirt

social vegan posted:

I'm already super

Now out can be a hero also.

----------------

Supervillin

have literally not posted in 6 years 2 months 8 days but gotta hop on this poo poo here

Plebian Parasite

Supervillin posted:

have literally not posted in 6 years 2 months 8 days but gotta hop on this poo poo here

I am glad to be here for this historic moment.

social vegan

Supervillin posted:

:eyepop: the only constant is change i guess myf riend

Supervillin

Plebian Parasite posted:

I am glad to be here for this historic moment.

I didn't even realize the gravity of the situation

MY NAME IS SUPERVILLIN AND I AM BOUT TO BECOME A SUPER HERO

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

hamjobs posted:

yeah pick me

sig by vanisher™®

drilldo squirt

Supervillin posted:

Welcome, friend.

----------------

Piso Mojado

Supervillin posted:

I didn't even realize the gravity of the situation

MY NAME IS SUPERVILLIN AND I AM BOUT TO BECOME A SUPER HERO

hi supervillin, im superchillin

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Nov 29, 2016

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Supervillin posted:

Sleeper Creeper

Comes out of hiding very rarely, but when he does.. it is to creep upon unsuspecting, burglars and criminals, better sleep with one eye open, lest you wake up to this Sleeper Creeper chilling in your bed without your say so!

social vegan posted:

I'm already super

Veganitis

Super Hero whos sole purpose in life is to make children in kindergarden eat kale and drink green smoothies! Has been arrested several times for lewd behaviour with a squash!

A.S.S.
A Secret Santa - Super power is to make people feel loving happy during the holidays - always sucessful, awesome and chill - best super hero, ever!

<3 <3 Vanisher

social vegan

Uxzuigal posted:

Veganitis

Super Hero whos sole purpose in life is to make children in kindergarden eat kale and drink green smoothies! Has been arrested several times for lewd behaviour with a squash!

me: your honour, are you willing to tell me that I am to seriously entertain the cross-examination of a pumpkin? You must think I'm out of my gourd

jury member 5: *to jury member 6* that's not what I heard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Voted 6

• Locked thread