Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.

AgentJotun posted:

This kinda sucks :(

He had a good 4 or 5 years left in him, and even if he couldnt sustain a challenge to Hamilton - whats wrong with driving around getting a bag load of podiums every year.

Heck he must be leaving so much cash on the table. Im sure his latest contract, whilst not on Hammy's level, would have been worth $10 million a year.

loving this. My gut tells me Wehrlein is nothing special and if Merc retain their advantage into next season Lewis will win 17-18 races.

The dude has a young child and might want to have more. From everything Ive heard he basically lived in the simulator this year. The early years of a kids life are really important and him not wanting to miss any more of those is pretty admirable. Dude seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.

Khablam posted:

I'd like to know what drives a man to look at the field of drivers and go "yep bottas is my man".

He's the only driver who has done nothing of any note either on or off the track.

I tend to find both drivers and teams equally compelling to root for.

Those restaurant review videos he did were kind of noteworthy, if only because they were so weird.

• Locked thread