Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Freaking kids and their 'hip hop' music and cell phones and WRX racing
The future is not even that bright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

wicka posted:

Millennials are bad, here's a pro wrestling reference.
And MTV. Is MTV still a thing? Do millennials even know what MTV is

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Murray was decent but it was really Hunt that made their duo great

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Bob Uecker is cool and good

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

El Hefe posted:

Oh poo poo this was the race where that idiot Neil Horan ran onto the track.
If only he were still active in F1 today. We might have some entertaining races.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

GutBomb posted:

As an American who watches F1 by downloading sky coverage because the American coverage has ad breaks during the race
I choose Nothing But Commercials over Sky's uninterrupted Crofty every time and I have no regrets

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Sir Stirling, who is cool and good, said Fangio was the best, so he's the best. Sir Jackie, who is cool and good, said Clark was the best, so he's the best.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
You want weirdos when you could have ice cream bars?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I'm sure we all agree that England is a land of frauds with fraudulent TV and fraudulent news services and fraudulent WDCs and that Germany is the only righteous and true land of proper engineering and driving and winning. I did however just look it up and England has something like 8 different drivers with a WDC win, including notable Englishmen such as Jim Clark and Jackie Stewart. The next countries down the list are I believe Brazil and Germany with 3 each, less than half the number of the land of Engs. Quite impressive, though laden with fraud.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
He had the same design on his commercial jets.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Would have been cooler with Airline Pilot Niki Lauda, the man brave enough to crash planes just to prove a point and race with his head on fire.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Bottas isn't going to rattle Their Lewis. It'll be Bottas and 2017 will be boring.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

iospace posted:

I'd be ok with this.
I'd not be ok with you being ok with that

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

learnincurve posted:

e mean streets of Stevenage, Hertfordshire with it dangerous late 1960s architecture, proximity to Knebworth
I know nothing at all about any of these places but this is hilarious to me for some reason.

Also, Their Lewis's straight friend says he's a good lad
http://www.nzherald.co.nz//sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11768644

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

1500quidporsche posted:

Lewis' issue is that he is a dick and lazy
Didn't you click my link? New Zealand women who are employed by Lewis say that he's a good lad who works hard

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Piquet is the WDC we need but not the WDC we deserve

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
They're not changing the engine formula are they? Mercedes WCC 2017.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
So the unstoppable German engineering can leap righteously even further ahead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyE_OiDVXCo

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

wicka posted:

Right, so why do they get more of the prize money? It should just be split evenly.
Formula Bolshevism

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Aren't both those suggestions already in place and the first one is why Mercedes won everything the last 3 years and the second one is about the same as the current aero formula except it has the opposite effect?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

iospace posted:

fourth is LeMons (:unsmigghh:),
That's one of the most interesting racing ideas I can imagine, taking a whole field of billion dollar F1 teams and giving them a few days to set up a legal lemons car and race it

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

HateCrimeDoxNet posted:

Lowtax, Lowtax's Wives, Anita Sarkeesian and plagiarizing identities who was GaTeWaY

I wrote this on shifter forums for her, I got the ideas from some lovely hs class and books, she recompiled the ideas and took credit for them as her own

you have a massive liar on your team man

Full text of "Sarkeesian2010.pdf (PDFy mirror)"

yo pedophile shithead the people at maxogc.net told me one of your ex wives or current wife pretended to be my teenage transsexual shifter identity GaTeWaY aka g8w4y the 300 ping sniper on hillhse that went on to be a top ranked Shifter_v1g and Shifter_K leader

was it some loser from Shifter_TG or Shifter_X?

was it from Dan Touesnard Chump - aka Doomtrain from team axiom that i lead who used theexiled as a home base with his family (poo poo version of shifter)

i have so many people that will vouch for who i was, the type of feminism i was talking about back then and the ethics i was preaching

i have all my old aims

i have demos of me playing during this era with the name

wtf is your problem u loving pedophile? you think its feminist to steal a trans kids identities and take credit for the ideas?

gently caress u

Ya you don't know me.

having been lgbtqia my whole life i did a lot of shifter while saying i was a girl, i got called "it", i got into fights with absent from TW irl who was a rival team leader in Shifter, who would call me various racist terms in real life with his goon buddies (which are just censored on this forum with other racist terms - like see how k-i-k-e- when spelled correctly word filter turns into kike for example - thrify individual is pretty racist a word filter for a slur against jews imo - censoring it or word filtering doesnt take the racism out of it, u cant cover that stuff up). i got called this stuff at school by tribes players, i got robbed at school by tribes players, i got pushed into lockers and had rocks thrown at me by tribes players. i have seen the violence and fascism that toxic groups create first hand while being trans myself and no absolutist authoritarian sjw or upper-middle-class racial minority is going to censor what ive lived through for ego points and feels - thats how kotakuinaction and tumblrinaction happened but I'm not gonna react just post. this anti semitism has been following me since a single digit age on geocities, it isnt going to stop till its dead

All the noobies I trained in Shifter and some later in LT, made into pro players, some of these noobies are even on the private testing team now. One or two might even be on staff if I'm remembering right.
Were ziro and z3ro really two different people? I have them both on my steam but keep thinking they're the same fellow smurfing... I can remember when Stork could flat out not Home D at all and when Opsayo sucked at LT and was obsing for a year just to learn and when Sleepy was perma-benched.

How about the E-Sports organizations I started solely about being inclusive to noobies and training them, like HawkBats which I inherit from some of the first openly gay Tribes players?, or the Unknown Cult [?] - meant to include everyone not on the #1 team as a union.
The smurf team the -Toes that Benny, Sharper, etc., and I ran. All the shifter Revivals where I had to manage 300+ person aim contact lists? Bringing Shifter league to TWL with the help of Nonreg and Lix later having them rig matches for us LT noobies (but shifter/quake/cs pros) on team A Perfect Circle vs terraforce's Blood Eagles?

Participating as leader of various teams like {FL} FreeLancers which Kovaak from Quake and I ran in late gen shifter, taking over from Mr. Fuji, Lester Chen the head of Youtube E- Sports is from that team and played as Cra$h. https://www.linkedin.com/in/lester-chen-7aa9a92b

x_x| where I was taught much by f0rg0tt3n-s0ul who went on to play Cal-I 1.6 with lurker and also taught them a few new tricks as well. The Fruit Cult which was solely meant to combat the exclusive, elitist attitude of Imperial Order our rival archetype team (absent from tw's team). Countless others, seed, pd, dgd, hw, DOD, mh, etc. etc. How many literal trans, gay, womyn, othered, intersectional E-Sports figures were on that team? Anita Sarkeesian? {FL} WonderGirl one of the best turret farmers to ever play the game???? - pretending to be a black nurse named Wendy from Kentucky LOL. Naw Never Couldn't happen. Dare is a big liar. All of the leagues and ladders and tourneys I've run and done - those golden broadsides take care and love to deliver to people, they come from the Shifter Battle Arena, invented by Billatron and Osiris, adapted from Bunny's The Shifter League from UFR and KIN days.

Some of this stuff I was doing before t2 was even being marketed for, at a very young age, leading teams of adults on my local pub server hillhse.

Ive done more than my fair share of noobie training. I have run noobie nights and noobie only teams where I trained people daily. I have trained hundreds individually personally, in how to play Tribes and especially in Shifter. I'd like to bring it to youtube one day like Kovaak has done with Quake.

For now it costs money for my lessons or a show of real heart. I teach noobie nights in reflex cpma pro bono after a year of practicing.

I am no t1 elitist. t1 is just objectively the most superior game in the series and least controversial and most inclusive. And I've seen enough indie and sequel tribes games fail I simply have no will to be the best or most generous in midair when so many of the players are supposed to be Archetype players already.

It isn't wrong to run best of breed pu's in LT when you're looking to compete. At least I never flat out banned whole servers of people showing up to pu if they weren't up to snuff like Chump used to. Try that on for size and see who's the elitist or cold.

Ive given enough of my time, money, and blood to Tribes, now give me something back, like a good game, or a good tourney that does what its advertised to do.

I'm sick of the noobies with attitude self-glorifying themselves off playing terrible iterations of the series or that have permanent victim complexes because they were benched in A+ pus.

The A+ pus are A+ for a reason and aren't advertised as being inclusive.

If your draft tourney is meant to be inclusive. Then make it inclusive. And don't blame me when you screw it up because that isn't very Archetype like.

-edit- and since this was deleted by the cover up admins
First exciting thing to happen in F1 this year

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

wicka posted:

Which he'd love because he'd get to be the victim. Honestly, have you ever even heard of Lewis Hamilton before?
Not sure but his name sounds a lot like an F1 driver whose initials are P. S. and whose name I was probated for posting before

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Without that beautiful mane I'm not sure he's the most beautiful F1 driver and so might not get the MWDC next year

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

1500quidporsche posted:

I don't think the WDC can win the MWDC,
But Are Rossie just did

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Alain Post posted:

Project Five?
So he can call the car MP5/1

I wouldn't say it's "good for sport" but Toyota #5 at the end of Le Mans this year was entertaining as hell. I still can't believe that happened. And neither can the really old Japanese guys who were standing in the garage at the time.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

1500quidporsche posted:

God bless that one old Japanese dude that looked like he wanted to kill himself live on TV, that dude melted my heart.
How can you tell the difference between an old Japanese dude who's about to fall asleep and one who wants to kill himself?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I thought they used short blade weapons for that, like a knife. And then they'd tell Anthony Davidson to behead the guy with a katana at the end of it and he'd be honored to do it and Nando would be jealous of how Japanese Anthony had become.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgu_XeJnIFQ&t=120s
ON FAIT LA NASCAR
ON FAIT LA NASCAR

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
In truth the dicknoses never left, they just made them into micropenis dicknoses and camouflaged them somewhat

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Wait there are people who don't like Fernando? Come on even Lady Gaga sang about him

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

George Zimmer posted:

It is very, very good. It's a toss up between that and Le Mans for best racing film.
As a movie it's complete poo poo. It has a crap storyline, very dated kitschy editing, and bad music. But that puts it above Le Mans which has no story at all. Grand Prix has easily the best cinematography of any racing movie ever made though, just ahead of Le Mans, which makes it worth watching to racing enthusiasts. The camera work is stunning.

Norns posted:

So when exactly are people allowed to get excited about things drivers do?
When they're beautiful like Nando. Not when they're ugly like Max.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

wicka posted:

INNOVATIVE THREE DRIVER LINEUP
Back in the GOOD old days the German teams would field up to 5 cars each. If only we could bring those days back. Make F1 great again.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
In this photo album you will see many pics of Nelson Piquet strangely not grabbing anyone's dick

http://imgur.com/a/L0N2a

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
And the French, what were they googling? They probably don't use google, it mangles the official language of history, French

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Maybe Venezuelans are making Christmas presents for all the coptics in Egypt? A big Christmas exchange program? Egypt provides snacks and toilet paper?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Merry Christmas from Our Rossie

https://twitter.com/nico_rosberg/status/812740290889060352

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Nelson Piquet, best Formula 1 dick grabber, best Formula 1 bus driver. He's the hero we need.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOkUmuWAwjA/

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Powershift posted:

counterpoint, nico rosberg's last 5 races of his career.
Our Rossie is so skilled a driver he didn't even try to win and he still won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
The British have such a sense of entitlement they think they have to be the first ones to every apex and that they can join or leave European Unions on a whim

• Locked thread