Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Powershift posted:

Should we taking bets on how many races it's going to take for mclaren to finish one?

Macca are finished already for all practical purposes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Human Grand Prix posted:

I like you unless you are really stupid.

Yeah I hate everyone in here too

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

They'd just rebuild him again as Fernandriod 4.0

(are we on v3 at the moment? He's been killed so often I forget)

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

I actually applaud the move, let's have some crazy poo poo up in here

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

I think I might blog F1 this year, for myself mainly. Just my thoughts on the races on Monday morning, which is when I usually get a chance to watch them. I wrote something today about how I felt about some things in my life and I found it was really positive, so if I'm going to waste hours watching something, I may as well get the good feeling from considering and condensing my views. If people want to read and comment too that'll be great. I won't be linking it here for obvious reasons, first of which is that although I love you all, you're all the worst people.

If I don't do that, I'll probably just watch the highlights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Myself included, I make no bones about that.

I'll need a URL. Does the FIA still go after anyone using F1 in their title?

• Locked thread