Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Wait, why is Canada listed as provisional? Is it in danger of not happening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I just saw that Canada is confirmed for next year, along with Monza. Germany is out though. I'm sure they can replace it with some fourth-world dictatorship though.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

We can have the US GP rotate between COTA, Watkins Glen, Road America, and Leguna Seca. If we're going to dream, dream big.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Williams is a customer though, and he might not want to piss them off by leaving them with a new guy and an empty seat.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

http://wtf1.co.uk/pastor-maldonado-expects-return-f1-grid-2017/

The return of Big Pastor?

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

quote:

“They can put any driver they want – bring Sebastian [Vettel], Fernando [Alonso], bring whoever you really want. I drove against Fernando in my first year [at McLaren in 2007] and beat him, so that’s not a worry for me."

I really hope McLaren is competitive next year, and that Alonso has that quote taped to his steering wheel.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Still too visually interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I'm not a NASCAR fan, but driving at 180 miles an hour 3 inches off the car in front of you takes some real skill, and huge balls.

• Locked thread