Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

Sorry Mark, we have no idea what's wrong with your KERS mate...

It's definitely out of Nando and Are Dan with Nando just taking it out TBH

Also congrats to whoever owns 'Me and Bobby Merhi' in the Autosport F1 predictor for Worst Thread - coming from the clouds to steal 1st in the last race

http://gppredictor.com/league/show/id/56e88c0230746e355fe36cdf/code/fd7f158b6e927d9edcbd94e636603807

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

12 hours of Bathurst is also this weekend.

Cars a-plenty

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

Tony Montana posted:

Any of the thread Aussies going to Melbourne this year? There seems to be more Aussies than last time I poked my head in here.

I normally go to the Saturday then watch the race from the comfort of my couch

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

Tony Montana posted:

Yeah I'm thinking the same this year, but the podium will be mental if RBR have their poo poo together and Danny makes a break for it.

Nothing wrong with Mark's KERS, it was the clutch he seemed to have a lot of trouble with..

I really should get a new av, this thing is like 5 years old

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

Bold prediction - Alonso retires after another poor showing in the McLaren and goes to WEC

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

ImplicitAssembler posted:

Now that wasn't bold at all.

True but it is the complete opposite of what everyone _actually_ wants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

Tony Montana posted:

Mat went into a Trump thread and started talking. It's not the wisest thing to do at the moment. The mods are people too.

I've already eaten a probation for it. Just stay in here and someone show me that drat lamp

I am desperately trying to find the giant lamp series of pics in Google and having no luck :(

• Locked thread