Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I'm fully convinced that the MPAA didn't hear the "get that weak poo poo off my track" at the end.

Speed Racer is a fun movie that was a complete surprise. Who would've thought that a goddamn movie based on goddamn Speed Racer could be good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Gutcruncher posted:

I'm fully convinced that the MPAA didn't hear the "get that weak poo poo off my track" at the end.

Speed Racer is a fun movie that was a complete surprise. Who would've thought that a goddamn movie based on goddamn Speed Racer could be good?

it's so polarizing and while i think people who don't like it are insane bitches I could never watch a movie with, it is indeed quite good, but some people hate it insanely irrationally which is bewildering and funny

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

It's just so much fun. And the final race is immense... I really shouldn't get that involved in a primary colour acid trip of a movie but man, it got to me.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Sorry but Aaron Eckhart has a better chin. Let's get a reboot going

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Doc Hawkins posted:

What I liked most about Speed Racer was the moving message underlying the whole story, which is: Speed Racer is cool.

Not really kidding.

This is a serious question. Aren't the Fast and Furious pretty much that but there are 2 or so cool guys? Cool guys drive fast cars gets you a long way towards your movie working.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Gutcruncher posted:

Everyone refuses to accept just how absolute poo poo the cartoon really was because ~my nostalgia~

feller
Jul 5, 2006

basic hitler posted:

it's so polarizing and while i think people who don't like it are insane bitches I could never watch a movie with, it is indeed quite good, but some people hate it insanely irrationally which is bewildering and funny

hey how do you feel about your boy trump appointing half of wall street to his cabinet?

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
speed racer coming on signaled bed time for me because I would rather have gone to bed than sit through it

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
i liked that cartoon that had a bunch of different cartoon characters competing in a race, hanana barbara characters maybe?>

I'm sure its already in preproduction

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
dastardly dolittle was my favorite

feller
Jul 5, 2006

bing_commander posted:

speed racer coming on signaled bed time for me because I would rather have gone to bed than sit through it

u son of a bitch

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Senor Dog posted:

hey how do you feel about your boy trump appointing half of wall street to his cabinet?

you're a hosed up idiot to make this post here and assume what you have assumed in it. how about you justify hating the best adaptation of an anime we've ever been graced with in cinema?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

basic hitler posted:

you're a hosed up idiot to make this post here and assume what you have assumed in it. how about you justify hating the best adaptation of an anime we've ever been graced with in cinema?

okay sorry der furhrer

• Locked thread