Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat
Hey guys how are you

When I go to the movies I like to get a coke and popcorn. Sometimes I get a frozen Vanilla Coke if they have it (it's like a slurped I guess)

When I was younger I'd be all about the malteasers

When the lights go down and the trailers start I get happy because I can just chill for a bit and have fun :)

What fave things do y'all do at the movies? Pls no one talk about handbeezys and all that. Let's keep this flick g rated!! ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
I like how I'm cheating the theater out of their biggest source of revenue by bringing in my own candy because gently caress paying $11 dollars for a ticket and then $5 dollars for a box of Milk Duds.

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

My local AMC is the only place I can buy diet grape soda for some reason, and I like diet grape soda.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I like to buy beer at movie theaters.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

FishBulb posted:

I like to buy beer at movie theaters.

I really miss this from the movie theater I used to work at. All movie theaters should sell beer.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I don't go to the movies OP I only illegally download cams where you can hear Chinese people loudly talking and spitting.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Three words: Popcorn, p]pcorn, popcodn.

tmesis
Jan 18, 2007

sup holmes
Megamarm
I like when they have recliners because i don't have one at home.

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

tmesis posted:

I like when they have recliners because i don't have one at home.

they let me bring my standing desk in with me

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The only confectionary I buy from the cinema itself are those sickly horrible ice blast things or a Ben and Jerry's milkshake because I am a disgusting pig boy

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I like how the theater chains keep costs down by employing like 1/3rd of the staff you realistically need to run a movie theater so no one cares about their job at all and I can sneak in an entire jumbo pizza and no one will stop me.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

those hand dryers where you dip your hands into them instead of holding them under it, even better when someone thinks its a fancy urinal and sprays piss everywhere

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

those hand dryers where you dip your hands into them instead of holding them under it, even better when someone thinks its a fancy urinal and sprays piss everywhere

that has never happened

on accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Lurdiak posted:

I like how the theater chains keep costs down by employing like 1/3rd of the staff you realistically need to run a movie theater so no one cares about their job at all and I can sneak in an entire jumbo pizza and no one will stop me.

I think I'm the only person in history to eat a full burrito during a screening of Napoleon (1927)

best claim to fame EVER

• Locked thread