Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which is better?
Fast Times
Summer School
Goku but he is in highschool and having a wacky adventure
View Results

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think they are both pretty good 80s highschool movies but I think fast times gets a lot more recognition what do you guys think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
Summer School is the superior movie, but why talk about 80s highschool flicks without mentioning John Hughes?

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

Haven't seen either, sorry.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Skoll posted:

Summer School is the superior movie, but why talk about 80s highschool flicks without mentioning John Hughes?

Cause John Hughes is too powerful, he would need his own thread just for his stuff

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
John Hughes is garbage and all his movies are trash.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

Cause John Hughes is too powerful, he would need his own thread just for his stuff

I agree op, now is the perfect time for the Home Alone thread.

Ecstatic Elastic
Oct 30, 2008

She's just spun
Nick Cage would be nowhere without fast times imo.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

FishBulb posted:

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

FishBulb posted:

I liked Planes Trains and Automobiles and the parts of Uncle Buck with John Candy in them

basically I'm saying John Candy could salvage anything

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
If they do a Spaceballs II, I hope they make a Barf android in John Candy's likeness with CGI or really goodbad prosthetics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
I liked the two guys who made fake blood/murder scenes throughout the movie that somehow tied into the plot of a wacky comedy

• Locked thread