Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Hi, Mom! Is a 1970 film by Brian DePalma, staring Robert Deniro

I had never heard of it before today but the whole thing is on YouTube and I just watched it and so should you

It's uhhhhhhhhh

Interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn16wo58MWY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
I watched it today, and 30 minutes in I realized I had read about it on Wikipedia before, and got really excited.

I love this movie

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot is a 1992 film by Roger Spottiswoode, starring Sylvester Stallone.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
This movie was amazing.

HP Hovercraft
Jan 1, 2006

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
one of De Palma's best for sure!

be sure to watch Greetings which this is a sequel of and is De Niro's first movie, as well as other early De Palma like Sisters and Phantom of the Paradise.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Obvious I have seen Phantom of Paradise and Sisters come on now.

HP Hovercraft
Jan 1, 2006

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
how had you never heard of Hi Mom! before today?!

watch Greetings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I dunno honestly I'm not a huge DePalma fan so I hadn't really explored his stuff too much.

I will try to find Greetings at some point.

• Locked thread