Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Let's talk about the upcoming movies on the Universal Monster Cinematic Universe! The last attempt with Van Helsing, Wolfman, Dracula Untold and Brendan Frasier's Mummy didn't work but now it seems they are picking steam with new movies starring ghoulies such as Johnny Depp the Invisible Man, Russel Crowe as Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Javier Bardem as Frankenstein (The Monster) and the girl who played that albino alien in Star Trek Beyond as The Mummy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAWo9_V2qOg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Can't wait until they get to the movie where the form the greatest rock and roll band of all time and tour the Boo-dakon

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

if johnny depp isnt a weird crazy rapist who is savagely beaten and destroyed by russell crowe i dont want to see it

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Terror Sweat posted:

if johnny depp isnt a weird crazy rapist who is savagely beaten and destroyed by russell crowe i dont want to see it

wait, your talking about the movie right?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Has it really been eight years since the last attempt at reviving the Mummy franchise? Did anyone even see Tomb of the Dragon Emperor?

• Locked thread