Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

It's the least like a Moore Bond film, and that's why I like it. It has very little wackiness, few (any?) gadgets, a fairly grounded plot and Moore straight up murders a guy by kicking his car off a cliff and doesn't even make a funny quip about it.
It also has a car chase with a Critroen 2cv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

In qos, why were the bad guys hanging out in an explosive hotel?

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

I was really impressed with FYEO when I first saw it, being sort of sour on Moore myself. It's a really good Bond film, Carole Bouquet has a wicked hot stare, and there's even a mountain assault scene. I'd agree that it's the best Moore bond film, if not the most iconic which is The Spy Who Loved Me. Nobody Does It Better can't really be beaten in terms of themesongs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVasnOcPm9c

• Locked thread