Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I watched Moonraker a couple months back and apparently I had misremembered the scene with Jaws meeting his girlfriend. Like, in my mind he smiles revealing his metal teeth and she smiles revealing big braces and that's the joke; they both have mouths of metal. Except that doesn't happen because she does not have braces.

Anyway I googled it and apparently there's tons of people out there that remember that and/or believe that there is an alternate universe version of the movie that exists where she does have braces and have gone to insane lengths examining every shot that woman is in frame-by-frame to find proof of it and it's a massive rabbit hole of crazy people.

edit: for the record I don't believe I am from an alternate universe I just think I have a dumb brain and they missed an easy joke.

second edit: also the best Moore is The Spy Who Loved Me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
We should all be so lucky as to be compared to Jaws to be honest.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
How did you even manage to take a trans-dimensional screenshot.

• Locked thread