Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I'm probably the only person on earth who likes Spectre the best of the Craig films (I love em all cept Solace tho). I honestly think not only is it a perfect ending for Craig's series, but if by some impossible reason it's the final Bond film full stop it's a VERY satisfying way to end it. Bond is happy and finds someone as broken as him and they can heal together happily :allears:

EDIT: Blofeld was meant to be menacing in that scene, but as it moves further the film shows how he's a pathetic loser who focused his entire life, ended countless lives, ruined people and cause all this misery because "DADDY WUVED THIS OTHER GUY MORE THAN ME!". He's scary, but he's also a worthless person who lived only for the most idiotic and pathetic idea of revenge.

The ending is perfect because Bond beats him in the best way: by living well. He moves on with his life with a true love while Blofeld is left with nothing but his idiotic shell of a life.

OldTennisCourt fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Dec 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
As much as I love Spectre I will fully admit that that scene is dumb as gently caress. They could have easily made it clear that SPECTRE was the brains behind all of the previous plots, but the way the film did it was incredibly clumsy.

• Locked thread