Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
First half of Die Another Day is loving great, then they enter Invisible Car land and WTF.

On Her Majesty's Secret Service is loving great, Bond can't keep his dick dry and fucks up the mission. Plus Diana Rigg as the only woman that could match Bond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Really, the only one I outright hate is Diamonds Are Forever. It's dogshit, and not in a fun way, like Die Another Day is.
Bullshit, it's terrific fun.

It had Kidd and Wynn, my favorite gay-coded baddies, and a constant series of fuckups by EVERYBODY. Off the top of my head:
* Bond dodges a mirror and crashes, getting captured.
* Bond does an elaborate breakin to the baddies' HQ then drops right in as expected ending up at gunpoint.
* Bond then shoots the WRONG Blowfield.
* Kidd and Wynn throw him in a frigging incinerator but don't stick around to make sure it finishes.
* SAME THING with an oil pipeline.
* The high-tech "cassette" tape is swapped.
* The very normal Howard Hughes analog shows up with no reason for being a hermit.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
There is nothing loving way she didn't have braces, ya'll are just loving with me to make me waste my time watching Moonraker again.

Pretty good troll, al told.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Colostomy Bag posted:

Main problem I had with Goldfinger (well besides the bad fainting sequence) is when they crush the Lincoln Continental which weighs 3 tons into a microwave sized cube and placed in a tiny pickup bed with a load rating of 500 lbs.
Wasn't that You Only Live Twice?

• Locked thread