Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
The car kick is the coldest I've ever seen Bond. Even more so than any other bond. It's pure spite murder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
My favourite films of each Bond:

Connery's - From Russia With Love
Lazenby - OHMSS
Moore - For Your Eyes Only
Dalton - License Revoked
Brosnan - Tomorrow Never Dies
Craig - Skyfall

And my favourite bond was Dalton, though I think OHMSS is the best bond film of all.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Yorkshire Tea posted:

What.

I mean I like TND a lot but that's a list with Goldeneye on it.

I prefer TND a lot more to Goldeneye. Little things, really. I feel Pierce is more comfortable in the role. (I would have loved to see Dalton in Goldeneye, then I am sure I'd love it way, way more.) Michelle Yeoh is great, Jonathan Pryce is way more fun than Sean Bean, the nutso self driving car sequence, the main song is my favourite Brosnan song. I do really like Goldeneye, but I actually prefer TND and The World is Not Enough More just a little bit more.

Turbinosamente posted:

Not that I want to add to the dog pile but even when there's Living Daylights? Also where did you get a copy of that one with the original title?

Also I really like that Atari avatar, video games are good!

Living Daylights is very, very fun. Dalton's the only Bond with multiple films with 100% success record too! License Revoked (I always call it that because when I was younger I saw promotional material for it so it stuck with me more and I was a one of those kids super into Bond) feels like the second most personal film after OHMSS. I sort of see it as a sequel and Bond getting some true closure to Tracy's passing. It really resonates with me and Dalton acts the hell out of a Bond who is still visibly broken, tortured by lost love and vengeance. It's sublime to watch him use his skills to dismantle and destroy a successful operation just because he can.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

MikeCrotch posted:

What is it with all the people defending The World is Not Enough? That film was loving garbage, Denise Richards sucked all the charisma out of the film

Your red text is one of the few I've seen to make me belly laugh. I'm actually interested in the recipe now as well!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

MikeCrotch posted:

You can find the recipe in the same place as the Wallace and Gromit slashfiction and the Beanie Baby thread.

none of them exist and were made up by the UKMT redtext bomber

Oh :( Well that is a bummer. Bollocknese sounds really meaty.

• Locked thread